X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    Thanks Doc! And in honor of your Canadian heritage, tonight I will medicate with some fine blended Canadian whiskey.
    Excellent choice of medicine!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Yah.....it's a more responsible approach in my mind, and like other things overseas, there seems to be more of a respect for certain things/behaviour than we provide in North America for example......but they aren't perefect either.....

As your online, wannabe physician, I recommend one to two drinks today........
    Thanks Doc! And in honor of your Canadian heritage, tonight I will medicate with some fine blended Canadian whiskey.

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Although I do love me some alcoholic beverages, I prefer my other medication :thumb:

Something tells me though that there won't be any reports coming out that outline its health benefits.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
    I spent last summer in Italy with my buddy and his family and let me tell you... we drank wine every time we ate, and it just goes so well with the food there.

Alcohol plays a big part in many cultures. However, there's a completely different mentality about it - it's more casual and it's more of a complimentary thing to your meal.
    Yah.....it's a more responsible approach in my mind, and like other things overseas, there seems to be more of a respect for certain things/behaviour than we provide in North America for example......but they aren't perefect either.....

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    Ugh. I could really use a dose of medicinal single malt right about now.
    As your online, wannabe physician, I recommend one to two drinks today........

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    Ugh. I could really use a dose of medicinal single malt right about now.

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    I spent last summer in Italy with my buddy and his family and let me tell you... we drank wine every time we ate, and it just goes so well with the food there.

Alcohol plays a big part in many cultures. However, there's a completely different mentality about it - it's more casual and it's more of a complimentary thing to your meal.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I am Meaghers 1878 fan.......but maybe I'll give this one a try......

Is it Canuck???

Interesting, a clear rye.......after a few, does it still look clear?

(as for the bolded part.....please leave the poor dog alone!!!)
    LOL, sorry TMI for sure. It is distilled in Calgary, Ab. It is brand new. It is Rye but has a subtle flavour of rum and/or Vodka in it. And yes, it stays clear though the whole drinking process. Sadly it runs $40 a 26er but worth every penny.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I was out tonight with my new Chief. Thought it would be awkward. We got good and drunk. Nice guy. to booze. Maybe I helped my career maybe I canned it.

Had a good time. All you Rye drinkers have to try this stuff. WOW.

Clear Rye....and Yummy.

Off to bed, in dog house. no sex tonight, but I will try
    I am Meaghers 1878 fan.......but maybe I'll give this one a try......

Is it Canuck???

Interesting, a clear rye.......after a few, does it still look clear?

(as for the bolded part.....please leave the poor dog alone!!!)

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Yay Booze

I was out tonight with my new Chief. Thought it would be awkward. We got good and drunk. Nice guy. to booze. Maybe I helped my career maybe I canned it.

Had a good time. All you Rye drinkers have to try this stuff. WOW.

Clear Rye....and Yummy.

Off to bed, in dog house. no sex tonight, but I will try

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    This right here is my drink of choice on a good night

Funny how those good nights turn into terrible mornings though, eh?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I have just taken my first dose of medicine, and am starting to feel better already. I have a nice, healthy glow, albeit a very mild one, and my observation leads me to believe that I, as an average male, may have to force down that second glass of medication before the night's end to ensure maximum benefit.

It's tough, but I listen to what my dear Mom used to tell me, as well as my Doctor.

Admittedly, after the 2nd dose, I may not listen as well......

Leave a comment:

• prez
    replied
    who's counting......

I'm waiting for the revised medical report, in which 12 drinks is the new 2 drinks......medicinally.

yet otc , right on brother

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    This is my drink

I think it was mentioned in fine print...........almost any type of alcohol.

This may not qualify, but it does have other benefits......like killing unwanted rodents "Instantly", as well as removing layers of paint, just from the fumes.....

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by prez View Post
    i may have 1 or 12 my damn self
    who's counting......

I'm waiting for the revised medical report, in which 12 drinks is the new 2 drinks......medicinally.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Yeah, nothing moderate about one or two of those....
    blah last time i drank everclear me and my buddy wrestled in the middle of a party for fun

then i puked

ill stick with my good buddy jacky D . . . hes never let me down

Leave a comment:

Working...
X