X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewsCaster
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    The trick is to either Champ & Tebow cufflinks! Champ on the right and Tebow on the left, naturally. Ladies love Tebow and they can't resist Champ, so they will be helpless to the power of both, lol!
    Great way to look good in front of the ladies

especially the Broncos Cheerleaders

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    That's a real chick magnet right there.
    The trick is to either Champ & Tebow cufflinks! Champ on the right and Tebow on the left, naturally. Ladies love Tebow and they can't resist Champ, so they will be helpless to the power of both, lol!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    That's a real chick magnet right there.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    If it were 1995 again noone would know what that logo was but I do wish I could go back to prom and rock that tux like nobodies business.
    You're right that logo was still 2 years away! Which would've made it even more sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    Man if it were 1995 again! I'd soooo rock that to the prom. I might have to even renew my vows with my wife just to get a hold of that thing!!!
    If it were 1995 again noone would know what that logo was but I do wish I could go back to prom and rock that tux like nobodies business.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Man if it were 1995 again! I'd soooo rock that to the prom. I might have to even renew my vows with my wife just to get a hold of that thing!!!

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    It looks just like the tux from Dumb and Dumber! Attach the top hat and walking stick! Even Ron Burgundy would rock that in San Diego...

Leave a comment:

• NewsCaster
    started a topic Broncos-Colored Menswear - Formalwear #1

Broncos-Colored Menswear - Formalwear #1

It doesn't matter if you are taking a date out to a formal occasion, or going out to a business formal.

This is the design I've done of Adobe Photoshop.

You're not just bleeding orange and blue.

You're bleeding orange and blue IN STYLE!!!
Working...
X