Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hangover 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Hangover 2

    Memorial day.

    :thumb:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXBjtAGIzE

    I know it probably wont live up to the first but I hope its still good.
    A book I wrote

  • #2
    Originally posted by CTM View Post
    Memorial day.

    :thumb:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXBjtAGIzE

    I know it probably wont live up to the first but I hope its still good.
    There are just some movies that you can't pull off a sequel to and I'm afraid the hangover may be one of those.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      If Zach G. is as annoying as he was on Due Date I will hate the movie!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        If Zach G. is as annoying as he was on Due Date I will hate the movie!
        We'll I"m sure the film won't feature multiple solo love scenes so....that'll at least be an improvement.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          In the movie remake of the 80s TV favorite THE A-TEAM

          I'm more partial to Bradley Cooper playing Dirk Benedict's old role Faceman Peck

          Comment


          • #6
            it will take one hell of a film to be half as good as the first one

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pedro17 View Post
              it will take one hell of a film to be half as good as the first one
              Agreed, the first was an instant classic but I will definitely be there with my buds to see what happens next, we all saw the first together and making another trip for the second!

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone else see Charlie Sheen in Hangover 3.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Anyone else see Charlie Sheen in Hangover 3.
                  you mean as the drunk crazy man trashing the hotel room next door? I can see it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BleedOrange2915 View Post
                    you mean as the drunk crazy man trashing the hotel room next door? I can see it!
                    Isnt that type casting.....lol
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hangover is a really good movie, but i think its really really overrated

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        Isnt that type casting.....lol
                        at this point I am sure the man would love to have any kind of job, type casting or not, too bad, used to love his stuff, the major league series was great and was happy to hear they were looking to do another one but doubt that will happen anymore!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BleedOrange2915 View Post
                          at this point I am sure the man would love to have any kind of job, type casting or not, too bad, used to love his stuff, the major league series was great and was happy to hear they were looking to do another one but doubt that will happen anymore!
                          He thinks people should beg him to work for them. He said wants CBS to apologize to him while kissing his feet.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X