Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Ever Think You Influence Big League Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Well, if you chuck a snowball that makes the 49ers kicker miss a game winning field goal, you better believe you can influence big league games!

I firmly believe my barrage of soul weakening heckling before the game caused Phillip Rivers (I called him Phyllis) to have a slow start in the Hochuli game. That slow start was key in the Broncos having a shot to win the game at the end.

So I have directly influenced a big league game
    I like it Powder.......hey, were you the guy who did that laser thing to a player's eyes or whatever?????

Comment

Yep. I feel the same thing happens to me.

Sometimes I will watch a game that Denver is getting rocked and I decide to turn it off or change it for whatever reason (chores or what-have-you). I'll come back and they will have either tied or be within 7 (never leading oddly enough).

So sometimes I find that if I dont watch the game they do better.

One funny story wasnt with me but a friend of mine, but it did impact Denver. It was the AFCCG against the Stealers a couple years ago. My buddy's dad is a Stealers fan so he was watching it with him and his fam at some party. Well there was dip there. And my friend told me that whenever he ate the dip with his chips Denver would do good. When he didnt they started to suck. He really didnt start eating it until the second half.

Well they ran out of dip pretty much right before Pitt really took control of the game.

I asked him why he didnt get more dip and he said he had no money. Cheap SOB.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
        Yep. I feel the same thing happens to me.

Sometimes I will watch a game that Denver is getting rocked and I decide to turn it off or change it for whatever reason (chores or what-have-you). I'll come back and they will have either tied or be within 7 (never leading oddly enough).

So sometimes I find that if I dont watch the game they do better.

One funny story wasnt with me but a friend of mine, but it did impact Denver. It was the AFCCG against the Stealers a couple years ago. My buddy's dad is a Stealers fan so he was watching it with him and his fam at some party. Well there was dip there. And my friend told me that whenever he ate the dip with his chips Denver would do good. When he didnt they started to suck. He really didnt start eating it until the second half.

Well they ran out of dip pretty much right before Pitt really took control of the game.

I asked him why he didnt get more dip and he said he had no money. Cheap SOB.
        So disappointed with your friend. He should have managed his dip smarter!

Comment

True fans know how to manage their dip.

Comment

yeah poor dip management there. If we could jam 5 dudes into a tiny bathroom and force a girl to pee in there at the same time with us all huddled around a 15 inch tiny tv he should be able to ration that dip out for the entire game.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
              yeah poor dip management there. If we could jam 5 dudes into a tiny bathroom and force a girl to pee in there at the same time with us all huddled around a 15 inch tiny tv he should be able to ration that dip out for the entire game.
              I am just starting to get over this "ineptness" on his part. If I was you, I'd put him in the penalty box.......make that a 10 minute misconduct and game!!!

Comment

Working...
              X