Hey Realbronco or anyone else interested: BSU vs FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Realbronco or anyone else interested: BSU vs FS

I'll be there this Saturday night for Boise St. vs Fresno St and I'm pumped up, I haven't been to a college game since the Cotton Bowl that featured CU vs Oregon, I think it was 96. Hope this game is as good as it has been shaping up to be.

http://libraryweb.utep.edu/facorient...0_image003.jpg

BSU is lucky they played us before we started hitting on all cylinders! at least we still gave them one helluva run!

Comment

Re: Hey Realbronco or anyone else interested: BSU vs FS

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
      I'll be there this Saturday night for Boise St. vs Fresno St and I'm pumped up, I haven't been to a college game since the Cotton Bowl that featured CU vs Oregon, I think it was 96. Hope this game is as good as it has been shaping up to be.
      Well, since Fresno went and uh...started sucking, the game won't be AS big as it would have if they were still undefeated.

We really need to shape up if we want to win this game though because Fresno is like our WAC rival sort of ever since we went into their house and beat them (while they were ranked and we weren't) so.

Anyway, I hope we put on a good show for you! I'll be there as well....in the student section someplace hehe.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
        http://libraryweb.utep.edu/facorient...0_image003.jpg

BSU is lucky they played us before we started hitting on all cylinders! at least we still gave them one helluva run!

You guys are doing rather well. I believe you guys will be number 2 in the WAC this year and my brother was saying that he thinks your coach will get coach of the year for the WAC.

Plus, you beat Fresno. If we don't, I'll be one sad puppy. Hahaha.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Re: Re: Hey Realbronco or anyone else interested: BSU vs FS

Originally posted by RealBronco
          Well, since Fresno went and uh...started sucking, the game won't be AS big as it would have if they were still undefeated.

We really need to shape up if we want to win this game though because Fresno is like our WAC rival sort of ever since we went into their house and beat them (while they were ranked and we weren't) so.

Anyway, I hope we put on a good show for you! I'll be there as well....in the student section someplace hehe.
          Yeah, I'm gonna be somewhere in the student section as well, my friend got the tickets. Should be pretty sweet, I'll be there representing the REAL Broncos, Denver of course. Hope it's a close game, wouldn't mind seeing BSU win....

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
            You guys are doing rather well. I believe you guys will be number 2 in the WAC this year and my brother was saying that he thinks your coach will get coach of the year for the WAC.

Plus, you beat Fresno. If we don't, I'll be one sad puppy. Hahaha.
            Thanks for the props. . Im sure he will be coach of the year, turned them around from 2-whatever to what they are now. Good thing is Mike Price said he wants to remain here. tight.

Comment

Working...
            X