Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm[...]mm

Interesting??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Brancos; 03-12-2011, 03:48 PM.

Interesting is a curious word. Especially when applied to a thread like this. A simplistic title, "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" provokes thoughts.... and feelings... about the nature of the thread. It gets one to think.

And then there are the numerous question and exclamation marks. Why were they put there, was there a certain sense of urgency to get a message across? What possibly could he have meant by "Interesting??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?! :goz"?

Ladies, and gentlemen, I present you an answer. There was a great sense of urgency from Brancos to provoke our minds. He would not have posted a thread if he didn't want to see a response -- or get a point across to our thoughts.

And by "interesting?!??!?!?!?"? Too me it seems like a brilliant use of wording to grip your mind and make you ponder why a thread like this could result in a post like my own.

Indeed, this thread is one of the most interesting I have ever read.
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I like pancakes

Great big pancakes
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
          Interesting is a curious word. Especially when applied to a thread like this. A simplistic title, "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" provokes thoughts.... and feelings... about the nature of the thread. It gets one to think.

And then there are the numerous question and exclamation marks. Why were they put there, was there a certain sense of urgency to get a message across? What possibly could he have meant by "Interesting??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?! :goz"?

Ladies, and gentlemen, I present you an answer. There was a great sense of urgency from Brancos to provoke our minds. He would not have posted a thread if he didn't want to see a response -- or get a point across to our thoughts.

And by "interesting?!??!?!?!?"? Too me it seems like a brilliant use of wording to grip your mind and make you ponder why a thread like this could result in a post like my own.

HMMMMMMMmmmm I got a job at a place named Fargo's Pizza.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            I'm gonna come see you at work.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              I'm gonna come see you at work.

You serious bro? You live in the Springs? I'm working tomorrow.
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post

Great post. :thumb: I love the melody.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Brancos.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                  sigpic

Comment

Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and bagel saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                      I use to Live in the Springs & I love Fargos pizza! My gf still lives in the Springs... maybe we'll come & see you one of these weekends.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Real men stay calm under pressure, you have five minutes to figure that out, two if you panic.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Instructions for creating a Brancos thread title:
                          • ~First, locate one of your hands (left or right, whichever one you do not use to scratch your buttock)
                          • ~Next, place the hand that you have decided is best, over your mouth.
                          • ~Once your hand is firmly placed over your mouth, creating a tight seal around it, think of a thread title that would make as little sense as possible.
                          • ~Once you have thought of an appropriate title, take a deep breath through your nostrils, to prepare yourself to verbalize the thread title.
                          • ~Next, say your thread title.
                          • ~You may notice that the title sounds different than what you may have said, due to the firm placement of your hand over your mouth. This is normal.
                          • ~Take note of the phonetic spelling of the sounds coming from your hand covered face, and then use the results as your next Brancos thread title!
                          • ~Please note that all thread titles will be essentially the same as this one, due to the impairment of your speech by your hand. No responsibility for accidental death due to improper hand placement is applicable to the author of this post, and the user of this thread title generation method indemnifies the author from any and all liability. Void where prohibited.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Real men
                            Woah... you have a pink sig...

Comment

You have an excellent point.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X