Help Me Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Out!!!

Alright fellow Bronco fans. I need your help with something. I'm gonna be in a calendar for XL 106.7 (Orlando radio station) and you have to go to the site below to vote for who makes the cover. I'm already at a disadvantage b/c most of the guys have modeling pics up and mine is just a crappy pic from a couple years ago. I thought they were gonna use the photos from the shoot, but obviously not. Spread the word to friends and help me make the cover, please!

Guys, feel free to post any smart ass remarks, I know I have them coming.

Vote for Richie!

http://xl1067.com/docjohnny.hotassmen-05.covervote.html
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Voted for ya Richie, let us know how it goes

Comment

i don't know...that trevor is pretty hot! lol

no seriously though, have you seen zoolander?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Yes I have seen Zoolander (it's crazy b/c I was just talking about that movie an hour ago in an email).

Why do you ask?
        My other love...
        sigpic

Comment

DAMN GUY, you gotta warn people there's gonna be pictures of half naked dudes, luckily nobody seen it when it opened up. But I did vote for you, didn't get a chance to see who was the hottest guy, but I'm a homer all the way, (bias...not the other homer...not that theres anything wrong with that) I even voted for Broncos across the board for the Pro Bowl

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
            Yes I have seen Zoolander (it's crazy b/c I was just talking about that movie an hour ago in an email).

Why do you ask?
            i don't know really know why i asked that....just reminding me of the life of a male model.
            don't worry bro, i voted for you! tied for second place!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
              DAMN GUY, you gotta warn people there's gonna be pictures of half naked dudes, l
              bro, the link did have the words "hotassmen" in it!:p

Comment

can i vote as much as i want?

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  bro, the link did have the words "hotassmen" in it!:p
                  yeah, maybe I should pay attentention to stuff like that...I thought there would be links to see all the contestants not half naked men all over, or just mug shots would have been ok, hehe...it's all good though. good luck Cron Toke

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    can i vote as much as i want?
                    I think so, everytime I go to the page to see who's winning it wants me to vote again.

Thank you all for your help.
                    My other love...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                      I think so, everytime I go to the page to see who's winning it wants me to vote again.

Thank you all for your help.
                      haha...i'm at work, nothing to do, hence the large post count.
                      I already voted for you about 7 or 8 times!

Comment

talk about frikkin lame. "will you guys vote for me so i can be on a callendar." <--- wtf?!

get back to me when i get to vote on a chick's (ya, i said chick, like not a bunch of frikkin dude's) really, really nice ass! how many 'gay rights' activist are gonna have your picture hanging up in their kitchen? hahahahahaha
                        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

If I got that calendar, it would be but a mere band-aid to my broken heart - but it sure would put a smile on my face

Comment

shiver. ok i voted for you. but i almost closed the page when the first bare chested man showed up. i've seen far too much on the internet, but nothing prepared me for that. shiver.

that being said, looks like you're in 3rd place now.

ONE QUESTION: what is with the dude attacking the little asian girl? at least he had his shirt on, but man that just seemed a bit disturbing in light of the fact that these are supposed to be, shiver, hot pictures.
                            sigpic
                            go broncos
                            share the sidewalk
                            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                              shiver. ok i voted for you. but i almost closed the page when the first bare chested man showed up. i've seen far too much on the internet, but nothing prepared me for that. shiver.

that being said, looks like you're in 3rd place now.

ONE QUESTION: what is with the dude attacking the little asian girl? at least he had his shirt on, but man that just seemed a bit disturbing in light of the fact that these are supposed to be, shiver, hot pictures.
                              It gave me the shivers too - but something tells mine were in different places than yours

Comment

Working...
                              X