No announcement yet.

Help Me Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer belly chirs is in the lead - I just think he keep voting for himself I would put him like 7th on that list

Of course youre #1 in my book (or calendar) chronic

then I would take:

Eric
    Michael
    Angel

and the rest would be decent back ups

Comment

Hey I want the same special delivery!

I wouldn't be against doing a girls of the maniacs calendar. LOL...But we'd have to take on multiple months...So maybe we could do a butt & front shot of each of us? LOL

(oh wait, I'm not supposed to be on the guys side here, am I? LOL)

Comment

I wouldn't be against doing a girls of the maniacs calendar. LOL...But we'd have to take on multiple months...So maybe we could do a butt & front shot of each of us? LOL
        Thata girl!! Now you're talkin..
        BTW, How ya been BD?

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense

BTW, How ya been BD?
          Busy...
          You & Joisey never IM me. I'm hurt!

Comment

You & Joisey never IM me. I'm hurt!
            Doesnt mean we dont love ya
            Ill try a lil harder. Hows Rob?

Comment

Good... but...*looks at the link again...* uh not *that* good! LOL

Comment

Are you guys gonna make the San Diego game?

Comment

Sounds like I am, but he probably won't...He trusts me to travel alone & behave LOL

Comment

Oh Yea!! Let me know when the date gets closer. Id like to meet you and even buy ya a drink. Sounds like GoDenver is planning on being there as well. Maybe I should bring our trailer down for a place for everyone to hang huh?

Comment

IM me, ya freak...

AIM - prncsshinmighty

Comment

I just PM'd ya.
                        Is that ok?

Comment

Yeh that's good enough...For now!

Orangey - how could you not intro this guy to AIM/IMing? Silly Californians LOL

Comment

okay.. ive been gone, and apparently ive missed some pretty good stuff!

for starters, my420girl, how could you say such a thing? "dont let GoDenver be in charge," or something like that.... talk about frikkin ouch! hell ya i should be in charge and hell ya the front of the callendar would say "no need for faces."

second, go ahead chronic, be the photo man, but im the "placement man." oh dayum, wouldnt that be a good time. "uhmm.. bluedarling, stomach closer to the ground, open your legs just a little, butt pointing straight at the ceiling"......... and..... <click> what a shot! then for Heather, "open, open just a little more, head down... back up, back up some more".......and <click> good times!

where's blueLA? thats it, show of hands, all Broncomaniac chicks interested in being in the "no need for faces" callendar. dont be shy, lets see some hands'a'raisin.
                            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

I don't take direction very well...

Oddly enough...I crave the direction when doing photos, but when webcamming, if someone so much as tells me to brush my hair out of my face, or smile, I go off & do the opposite...

I'm an odd cookie, I know.

Comment

Hey I linked your post to my boards...

Seems all the ladies there are in favor of you losing your shorts too...

And not just cuz the colors! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X