Thanks guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys

You all have been great - this is a time of mourning for me and I appreciate all the love and support you guys have shown me - Congrats to SC and his Sux, I mean Sox, the curse has been lifted - Good Luck in the World Series ( :cough: not :cough: ) - I am going back to my hole now - Later

PS - Anyone else wonder or hear on how Nomar feels? Just curious

now that ladys and gentlemen is a gratious loser. i admire that ob420.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah but for me the curse is lifeted if/when we win it all

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
        Yeah but for me the curse is lifeted if/when we win it all
        That's what i would think. Clearly, obviously, this series victory is HUGE, beyond words really, but the curse is that the sox haven't won the series since 1918, so until then......

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Comment

well, interesting to say the least.
            We shall see....

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              That's what i would think. Clearly, obviously, this series victory is HUGE, beyond words really, but the curse is that the sox haven't won the series since 1918, so until then......
              that's what my b/f keeps saying... he says "wow, it's really being set up...the curse is really being set up..." - like some screenwriter is in the process of trying to get the most tension and hope out of a situation before unleashing the ultimate heartbreak.....eeek.

hey 420 - so would you rather see the sox lose or win? usually if someone beats the broncos i want to see them die as soon as possible (not literally), but some people feel differently.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
              X