• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I wonder if these kids even know what encylopedias are
    Fill me in?
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
      Who knew that wasn't a book of rolling papers?
      Now Perry, you know I don't do that sort of thing...

The only reason I went into the library was because my teacher required us to get a book of our own & I didn't feel like driving to the used book store. I told the librarian that I would need the book for the entire semester for that class, since we were going over it throughout the year...but she didn't mark it down & then I got a late fee...

Bah...Libraries schmibraries...That's what the net is for..

Comment

rent "JFK" and "THIRTEEEN DAYS"

i guarantee they're 100% accurate.
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          Now Perry, you know I don't do that sort of thing...

The only reason I went into the library was because my teacher required us to get a book of our own & I didn't feel like driving to the used book store. I told the librarian that I would need the book for the entire semester for that class, since we were going over it throughout the year...but she didn't mark it down & then I got a late fee...

Bah...Libraries schmibraries...That's what the net is for..
          I lost "To Kill a Mockingbird" last year...Cost me freakin $14 hard earned dollars! Sheesh!
          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

You ever try searching on a site that's relevant to the Cuban missile crisis? If I'm looking for Broncos stuff I come here. Maybe I should look for Bronco info on a history site. Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
            X