I'm done with posting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with posting.

Well, I have done nothing but posted idiotic posts and pissed people off tonight, because I expressed my opinion...

So this is it, so long fellas.
    sigpic

HAHAHAHHA

Comment

Re: I'm done with posting.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      Well, I have done nothing but posted idiotic posts and pissed people off tonight, because I expressed my opinion...

not even foolio. piss on anyone who takes your posts to heart. everything'l be just fine, watch, i just had to inform that toker guy of my ability of being a smart ass, regardless of how many people get irritated, i say its their fault for allowing me to irritate them. so dont go anywhere, just chill, and if you'd like, i'll help in your quest to upset people.
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm done with posting.

Originally posted by GoDenver
        not even foolio. piss on anyone who takes your posts to heart. everything'l be just fine, watch, i just had to inform that toker guy of my ability of being a smart ass, regardless of how many people get irritated, i say its their fault for allowing me to irritate them. so dont go anywhere, just chill, and if you'd like, i'll help in your quest to upset people.
        Nah i'm done.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm done with posting.

Nah i'm done.
          alright, see ya next time i see ya!
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm done with posting.

Nah i'm done.
            i dont see why you take it all to heart

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm done with posting.

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
              i dont see why you take it all to heart
              What's the point of being here when i'm just gonna get hated.
              sigpic

Comment

Thing is if you're *so* done with posting, then why have you posted 3 more posts that say that you're not going to be posting anymore? That somewhat defeats the purpose...And proves that you have too much invested in this board to actually quit...

If this is over the whole history info - bah - get over it -- Google is a nice tool to use...I gave you that "link" which is what you asked for...

I'm not going to beg you to stay - nor should anyone else, which is, what I think you are looking for. If you honestly don't want to post anymore, then don't...

A lot of you call out posters like Booher the other day - saying that he's a bad poster & then come back with "he's an attention whore" -- yet that is what you seem to be doing by stating that you're leaving & basically asking to be begged back...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                  Thing is if you're *so* done with posting, then why have you posted 3 more posts that say that you're not going to be posting anymore? That somewhat defeats the purpose...And proves that you have too much invested in this board to actually quit...

If this is over the whole history info - bah - get over it -- Google is a nice tool to use...I gave you that "link" which is what you asked for...

I'm not going to beg you to stay - nor should anyone else, which is, what I think you are looking for. If you honestly don't want to post anymore, then don't...

A lot of you call out posters like Booher the other day - saying that he's a bad poster & then come back with "he's an attention whore" -- yet that is what you seem to be doing by stating that you're leaving & basically asking to be begged back...
                  lmao.... i give him 4 hours to his next post

Comment

well, if you do decide to really leave, we'll miss ya. but please what ever you do! dont leave me with the peace lovers!! lol

pimpette

Comment

Thank God

Comment

AWWWWWWWE,
                        I think lots of us feel the same way some days But we come back for more punishment:p

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm done with posting.

What's the point of being here when i'm just gonna get hated.
                          Oh relax db.......It's all good ...Trust me I'm hated more and I don't care and neither should you.. Post what you want.
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I'm not gonna act like I'm sad to see you go, but I know you'll be back tomorrow posting the same old crap.

Just try and at least ACT like you're older than you are, and maybe people won't "hate"

Like Blue said, no one is gonna beg you to stay, as no one should.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

dude come on now, no one here hates you. i meen look at griffinrb22 we rage on him but see we kinda do hate him, but with you , ive had no problems with, i hope ya change your mind but if not good luck from here on out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X