Daily Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Appreciation Thread

Sitting here and thinking about my life it occurred to me that we all have a lot to be appreciative for. There's no size limitations on what or who we can appreciate.

Me? I have so many things to appreciate. That is why I've decided to start this thread. Let's encourage some optimism and positive feelings in our forums. I'm not around as often as I'd like to be anymore, so I'm going to rely on you, my fellow members here, to help me keep this thread bumped, up and clean. I only ask that we not bring any negativity into this room. Let's keep this room fun and positive.

Like I said, there's no limit to what or who you can appreciate. Just pop in from time to time and let us know what that what or who that who is. Let's get started;

I appreciate the "search" function we have. Such a simple thing to use yet yields incredible power!! You allow me to find info so I don't insert my foot into my mouth, embarrass myself, or repeat something already posted. You also allowed this thread. There were many random and specific appreciation threads, but not one for us to just appreciate general things. Thank you "search" function, I appreciate you.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I appreciate the patience the forum has with me for not being around as much as I'd like.

I'm busy because of all the other things I have to be appreciative of.

I appreciate the great thread...

I appreciate my wonderful wife(tobe).... so supportive, and loving in everything we do.

I appreciate having a good steady (decent) paying job.

I appreciate that my wifetobe convinced me to go back to school. Nearly done for the semester... wish I could pick up some classes this summer, but the break will be nice.

I appreciate that my wifetobe is working so hard to get her own business off the ground. She's going to be self employed soon, if she keeps this up. That's her goal, and I know she can do it. She just landed a huge job.... that's going to keep me pretty busy in the coming weeks.

I appreciate having a creative outlet for when I'm not busy with the above things. Thanks, Jet.

Um.... that's it for now.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      I appreciate the patience the forum has with me for not being around as much as I'd like.

I'm busy because of all the other things I have to be appreciative of.

I appreciate the great thread...

I appreciate my wonderful wife(tobe).... so supportive, and loving in everything we do.

I appreciate having a good steady (decent) paying job.

I appreciate that my wifetobe convinced me to go back to school. Nearly done for the semester... wish I could pick up some classes this summer, but the break will be nice.

I appreciate that my wifetobe is working so hard to get her own business off the ground. She's going to be self employed soon, if she keeps this up. That's her goal, and I know she can do it. She just landed a huge job.... that's going to keep me pretty busy in the coming weeks.

I appreciate having a creative outlet for when I'm not busy with the above things. Thanks, Jet.

Um.... that's it for now.
      Great post!!!

Come back often!!!! And feel free to sticky the thread......

Comment

I appreciate the people here.

Sometimes, when life gets a little "too much", I can come on here and there is always someone that will make me smile.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          I appreciate the people here.

Sometimes, when life gets a little "too much", I can come on here and there is always someone that will make me smile.
          Good call on the people here. :thumb:

Comment

Im appreciative for my health, my family, and my friends.

Comment

I appreciate waking up next morning to my best friend, my daughter calling for me, a roof over my head, a son to be born this week, the opportunity to speak freely with you on these boards.

Those I appreciate so much are our military members. Because without them the items above may not be possible.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I am appreciative of my gym membership. It'd be a bit harder to get ready for Tough Mudder without it.

Comment

--->

I'm appreciative of

In all seriousness, I'm appreciative of my family who has supported me and stuck by me during this unemployment crisis.

Even though they are driving me absolutely crazy!

I really appreciate that they are all gone for the weekend and I have some moments of silence in the house. Been a long while and I'm enjoying that.

Tanya is in a dance competition in Provo tonight and they will be back tomorrow. I stayed behind in hopes of some job news to occur today but now it looks like it would happen not until Monday/Tuesday. I'm OK with that.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I appreciate the men and women who serve and protect this land.

I appreciate the fact that I can go to bed on a rough night, knowing that the toughness in my life, is nowhere near those who are serving for us, and the people they are fighting to liberate.

I appreciate my family, though they do get a bit over protective at times... Just because someone hurts me emotionally, doesn't mean they are evil!

I appreciate the people here for the great conversation about the Broncos, and many other things.

I appreciate the late night thread... Though sometimes I think I'd be asleep much sooner if it didn't exist

I appreciate the smell of the grass @ Dove Valley on the first day of training camp, the feeling of my legs slowly growing numb after an hour and a half of sitting on the grassy hill, the itch of the grass on my legs... Mostly the opportunity to be up close and personal with the players.

I appreciate that I am able to do the things I enjoy, even while on a small budget.

I appreciate life.

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I am appreciative for my family. The fact we all get along so well makes life so much easier.

Comment

I'm appreciative for DVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          I'm appreciative for DVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Possibly the greatest invention of the last decade!

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            Possibly the greatest invention of the last decade!
                            'Fo 'sho!!!

Comment

I appreciate my great friends

My mom
                              My sister
                              My dad
                              My amazing grandparents

Right now the smell of rain. God i love that smell.

Comment

Working...
                              X