Official I Love Brainy Women Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official I Love Brainy Women Thread

In response to a post in the Katy Perry thread I indicated that we're not appreciating her for her brain.

That got me to thinking, we often place a premium on looks while ignoring intelligence.

I doubt this thread will get the traction the Katy Perry thread did, but here we go.

Dr. Pamela Gay

Pamela is a co-host of one of my favorite podcasts Astronomy Cast. She is a professor, and an astronomer. Brilliant, entertaining, and fun to listen to.

I don't believe anyone actually loves Katie Perry the way a man loves a woman. They may love the way she looks but it would be hard to love someone you don't know....

I also feel that for me I would find it impossible to love her because of her (seemingly) lack of intelligence. I am sure I would get frustrated quickly having to deal with here daily and even though she may be beautiful she would turn ugly in my eyes.

They say when you love someone you don't see many of their flaws.... In her case I'd be inventing flaws just to make myself feel better haha.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Looks are awesome... If you're just looking at the girl... Brains are important if you are talking to the girl... A combination of the two is just downright awesome!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        Looks are awesome... If you're just looking at the girl... Brains are important if you are talking to the girl... A combination of the two is just downright awesome!
        And on that note may I present you

Amy Manzier

Another astronomer, she appears frequently on the History Channel's series "The Universe".

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Amy Manzier

Another astronomer, she appears frequently on the History Channel's series "The Universe".
          :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

I love me some nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
              I love me some nerd.

sigpic

Comment

mmmmm

So hot and full of brains...two great big brains......firm round brains....

Smart chicks rule!!
                sigpic

Comment

Felicia Day's brains make my heart beat fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Frenchy, I like that your woman scale goes from Awesome to Downright Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      Frenchy, I like that your woman scale goes from Awesome to Downright Awesome.
                      What can I say? I'm pretty Beast.

sigpic

Comment

Brainy!

I agree. One reason I always liked women a little older than me when I was 21 or so. Still look for more comfortable with themselves, mature women with brains. And here's a shocker, it's not that uncommon to find!

Some women seem afraid to show that side of themselves for a while though it seems because some men hate that, apparently. It's all good though, just more for me! I like someone I can watch a movie or something brainless with and have fun but also talk about some nature or science Discovery channel program we've just watched as well. It's BOOORING if I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Amy Manzier
                          Did she invent the Manzier?

We could use a little support.

Comment

Ann Curry

Mika Brzezinski

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

So, does this mean I should be aroused when my wife corrects my grammer?
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X