Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hashtagification!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hashtagification!

    @broncoscountry heres a place where you can hashtagify anything! #winning

  • #2
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    @broncoscountry heres a place where you can hashtagify anything! #winning
    I saw the title and just knew it had to be you.


    [email protected]
    Administrator

    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

    Lupus Awareness

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know what this means
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        I saw the title and just knew it had to be you.


        [email protected]
        lol, I guess I needa be more creative #disappointed #broncos #nfl

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
          I don't know what this means
          Hashtags Introduction
          Hashtags are a community-driven convention for adding additional context and metadata to your tweets. They're like tags on Flickr, only added inline to your post. You create a hashtag simply by prefixing a word with a hash symbol: #hashtag.

          Hashtags were developed as a means to create "groupings" on Twitter, without having to change the basic service. The hash symbol is a convention borrowed primarily from IRC channels, and later from Jaiku's channels.

          hashtags.org provides real-time tracking of Twitter hashtags. Opt-in by following @hashtags to have your hashtags tracked. Similarly, Twemes offers real-time tracking without the necessity of following a specific Twitter account. Also, with their purchase of Summize, Twitter itself now offers some support of hashtags at their search engine: http://search.twitter.com. Other services such as TweetChat, TweetGrid, and Twitterfall are also popular for following hashtags in real-time.



          How To Use Hashtags
          Start using hashtags in your tweets, preceding key words. It can be helpful to do a little research first, to find out if the subject you're tweeting already has an established hashtag. Also, check Suggestions and Tips and Example Uses below for ettiquette and general usage.

          Finally, track other tweets on the subjects you're interested in (ie: those containing the appropriate hashtags) by browsing/searching at Hashtags.org, TwitterGroups, TweetChat, TweetGrid, Twitterfall, etc. You can set it up with RSS feeds as well.



          Use of hashtags
          Hashtags were popularized during the San Diego forest fires in 2007 when Nate Ritter used the hashtag "#sandiegofire" to identify his updates related to the disaster.

          Just looked it up. DIdn't know either. Still a little in the dark. Oh, well. no hastagingaswhatchmacalliting for me.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            #urdoinitrong
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • #7
              #sometimesthreadsarenotnearlyasinterestingastheirt itlessuggest

              #buthereisalwayshopeforthefuture

              #^^^heyitbrokeupmyepichashtag #



              #winteriscoming

              #
              Winter is Coming!

              Comment


              • #8
                #threadclosing
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  #winning!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    #threadreopened

                    #LordTrychonFail
                    sigpic


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                      #threadreopened

                      #LordTrychonFail
                      #banhammer
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.


                      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                        #banhammer
                        #stillhere
                        sigpic


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                          #stillhere
                          #itssilentbutdeadlydontturnaround.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.


                          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EddieMac View Post



                            Use of hashtags
                            Hashtags were popularized during the San Diego forest fires in 2007 when Nate Ritter used the hashtag "#sandiegofire" to identify his updates related to the disaster.

                            .
                            I read that as "Sandie Go Fire" at first #doh #sharkfail #whosesandie
                            #dontfiresandie

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X