Memorial Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Thread

Let's take a few moments to reflect on the Men and Women that had died in service to our country.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

May god bless those who have died to protect this great country of ours. A sacrifice not taken lightly.

R.I.P. Steele Meis, and Joshua Campbell
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

:usa::usa::usa:
      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

In Arlington, they put a flag at each grave (I don't think this picture is Arlington).

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

to all our vets, thanks for all those that have sacrificed so much for so many
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

God bless all those that died fighting for this great country, and all those who served and still serve.

I will soon join the proud and amazing military, not just for me, or my country and it's people, but for you those that died fighting for my rights and foreign rights.

I, Davonte, do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

This oath is the same oath you, those that died have spoken. I speak these words as a honor. May you all rest in peace:usa::usa:
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

A bump to the thread that needs to be bumped! Very important to remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

I have visited Arlington several times and the emotions I see on families faces, has caused to cry w complete strangers. Don't forget, just don't forget.
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

If you have time, please take a look at the first two videos in Multimedia. The first one is about 5 minutes. It honors the fallen of this past year. The second one shows flags being put at graves.

There's also one about the Wounded Warrior Ride (about the eighth one in).

http://militarytimes.com/
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Big Thanks to all our Vets.

And have a safe weekend.

Comment

I am on my phone or I would post the youtube of Trace Adkins "Arlington".
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        I am on my phone or I would post the youtube of Trace Adkins "Arlington".
                        Got you covered my friend.

I love this song. :usa:

As you all know from my sig, I respect and support our military every single day both past and present.

Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 05-29-2011, 07:23 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

What are everyone's plans for tomorrow? (today depending on time zone)

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                              What are everyone's plans for tomorrow? (today depending on time zone)
                              Will spend the morning hours working on a few small projects that need to be finished. I'm guessing I will be eating something off the grill at my cousin's house later in the afternoon/evening. Not really sure what he has planned.

As for myself? I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what the day brings. No special plans made other than to take a few moments of the day in memory of our troops.

Comment

Working...
                              X