Memorial Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
    Will spend the morning hours working on a few small projects that need to be finished. I'm guessing I will be eating something off the grill at my cousin's house later in the afternoon/evening. Not really sure what he has planned.

As for myself? I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what the day brings. No special plans made other than to take a few moments of the day in memory of our troops.
    Nice! I'm hoping to spend some time out at the pool at my Aunts place... Then afterwards come home and watch either We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan, or Brothers at War...
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I'm excited its just about time to put the American flag up for the summer!

Nothing like the red, white, and blue waving off the front of your porch!

sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

R.I.P. SSG Self, David.... All of the "Sappers" has finally made it back safe.. See you on the other side someday my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
          R.I.P. SSG Self, David.... All of the "Sappers" has finally made it back safe.. See you on the other side someday my friend..
          I'm sorry for your loss and thank you for your service to our great country!
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

today i remember and honor my late dad and uncle

Comment

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
              today i remember and honor my late dad and uncle

CP to you.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

The full version

Il Silenzio

http://youtu.be/H4l3Rgq-L1M
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                  Thanks again, for your service, Captain.
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

at Arlington there is now a section reserved for the fallen for the Iraq and afghan wars

its called section 60

god bless them all

section 60

Comment

Thanks to all that defend our beautiful country those that have sacrificed we all appreciate what you have done past and present.

Thank you to all our vets! :usa:
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the most impactful and solemn moments of my life was when I visited Arlington Cemetary a couple of years back. Walking throughout the grounds and visiting the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier really made me appreciate what these men and women did.

But the biggest thing that impacted me that day was that while we were there, they were holding a ceremony for a soldier (don't know if he/she were recently KIA or if they were retired or what the story was) that was being buried there. Watching the procession and hearing the 21 Gun Salute really hit me.

At that moment I knew that no matter who was in office at the time or what the US' policies were that I would always honor and respect the men and women that give me the right to sit here now and share this story.

God Bless our men and women in the US Armed Forces now and God keep those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

:usa:
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Working...
                        X