Try To Connect With Someone This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try To Connect With Someone This Week

Just a thought......why not make this the week you call a family member, or an old friend, or maybe even make an effort to make a real connection with someone who is just on the edge of your relationship horizon. It isn't that hard, but then again, don't attach any unnecessary pressure on yourself. Just do it when it feels right. (Okay, some of you may need to push yourselves a little.)

I think you'll be glad you did.

I have an old friend trying to contact me, but I believe that door will remain closed. It's too complicated and long winded to get into.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I have my phone turned off and facebook deactivated. They will both stay that way until I finish my exams on the 16th. I have officially engaged what I like to call "hermit mode".

So I won't be reaching out to anybody for a while!
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I have an old friend trying to contact me, but I believe that door will remain closed. It's too complicated and long winded to get into.
        Hey Joe.........I'm "old" and I consider myself a "friend".

Are you closing the door on me???

Well, don't slam it on my toes, please!!!

SERIOUSLY......follow your heart bud. Maybe in time you will unlock the door and possibly even turn the handle a bit. Do what you feel is right.....hopefully they will deserve your renewed recognition.

Comment

I did. I reached out to my brother after a rough two weeks between us.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            I did. I reached out to my brother after a rough two weeks between us.
            Good for you!!! Sometimes it takes some guts.....sometimes it takes some extra energy and push....but more often then not it works out for the better.

Comment

The only person I feel I might need to reach out to to save our relationship, I could care less right now if the relationship dies for now. It's time to take a step back and reevaluate what the point was.

Though perhaps I ought to try and reach out to others. Idk
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I am holding a wedding reception this weekend and it had been a lot of getting in touch. Mostly with people that were friends of my parents but they all had a part in raising me so it has been nice.

Great post (as ususal) Can.
                sigpic

Comment

Done ! Its a girl and it kinda felt good
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                    Done ! Its a girl and it kinda felt good
                    Does she look like this????

No matter........glad for you dude!!!

:thumb:

Comment

Our City made a major connection today........with the return of the NHL to Winnipeg, after a 15 year departure. We will never lose them again........great owners, new arena, good economy....other than curling, not much else to do on those cold winter nights (that's not what she said......I just peeked at Shania's pic above, and I started to hyper-ventilate a little)......

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by CanDB; 05-31-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

COngrats Can. That is Awesome news for your city and for Hockey in Canada.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X