Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Things Worry Me....Just Enough

It worries me that....

Every time the Optical folks offer to clean my glasses, they come out a little smudgy (the glasses....maybe the Optical folks too).......

I once went to an Eye Surgeon to have something checked out......I noticed he had an assortment of whiskers that weren't shaved off with the rest......
    (is he really the right one to do eye surgery????)

My math is often better than that of the Financial folks I go to.....

After having xrays and scans, and come away with a fairly clean slate, someone has to remind me that those machines sometimes do not detect everything.....:nono:

That about every second time we eat out, the waiter/waitress forgets to bring something we ask for........sometimes multiple times!!!

When you contract someone to do work for you, and after they leave, it appears they missed something kind of obvious......like a window installation that ended with cold air coming through.....in the middle of winter!!!

OR

when we had an extra detached garage built, it was so steep we scraped the bottom of our car when we tried it out........hmmmmm.....guess they don't check that stuff these days (btw....ended up going to small claims court to get that one resolved.....the dude wasn't showing up anymore.....happy ending, but not so in the process)

That's enough for now......I'm sure I could go on for tooooooo long!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-30-2011, 07:59 PM.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad,
    I simply remember
    my favorite things
    and then I don't feel so bad!

Last edited by EddieMac; 05-30-2011, 03:55 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      When the dog bites, when the bee stings
      When I'm feeling sad,
      I simply remember
      my favorite things
      and then I don't feel so bad!
      you should write a song.............

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        you should write a song.............
        I hear its been done.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          I hear its been done.
          Hey Paul......based on the responses here, I guess I'm the only one worrying.....

(Hey........we just got The Jets back.....NHL here we come!!!!!!!!)

Comment

It bugs me when your employer gives you memorial day off, only to tell you to come in on the weekend to make it up!
            sigpic

Comment

I do my best not to worry about stuff, but when I do it's always about the same stuff. School, money, sports or girlfriend. The four causes of stress in my life...

Comment

I'm not to the point of needing to wear glasses constantly unless I'm reading the small print.

Seriously, I have never needed them so my interest in care for my current reading only glasses involves a paper towel and some Windex.

For those of you that require them on a daily constant basis, I can see why blurry is unacceptable.

It sounds too me Dave, like you need to do the work yourself instead of paying someone else to clean them? Keep them workable? Keep them to YOUR liking?

Hell... I'll get your glasses spotless for a small fee.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I worry about everything.

Especially other people. I can't reach out to people. I want to talk to others, but fear holds me back.

This is about things that worry us, right?

If so, if I don't fix it, I'm in for it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just remember !

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=187992

:orton:
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post

Especially other people. I can't reach out to people. I want to talk to others, but fear holds me back.

Worrying about what other people think is a waste of time. WHO CARES??!!

Be who you are and don't worry about it.

I find myself a lot of being on the unsociable side these days. And not only here.

I worry more about not having a steady job more than I give a rat's back side about who is our QB especially with all this lockout crap going on.

I worry more about the weather than I do about who are receivers are going to be.

Worrying is OK. I do it everyday beyond this BS we all have to put up with when millionaires and billionaires are fighting over money.

I wish one of them would pay for my $75 cable bill which doesn't even allow me to view their bickering because we are so cheap minded.

The entire economy thing we all common folks are faced with, is our reality. These mega million dollar complaining morons should try to have dinner without peanut butter and jelly or macaroni and cheese.

I worry about everything too my friend. But CanDB was talking about simply cleaning his glasses. Another thing that these idiots in the NFL can't get a grasp on.

Maybe CanDB should keep his glasses dirty.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I worry that I won't be able to help my children out.

Someday I want to walk my daughter down the aisle too!
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post

We'll get you over this......try bouncing some things off some of us. For example, if you ever want to, pm me a situation and I'll give you my view on how to approach it. It may be difficult, but hopefully it may shed light on the basics behind the issue. An d to be sure, you have to weigh my ideas over a bit......it has to make sense to you in the end.

It's your call.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                            you nailed me!!!!!!

(okay....but I stand by it.....)

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                              I worry that I won't be able to help my children out.

Someday I want to walk my daughter down the aisle too!
                              I used to wonder if I'd ever have kids......now they're in their mid 20s and life moves along. Don't worry bud....it will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X