These Things Worry Me....Just Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Worrying about what other people think is a waste of time. WHO CARES??!!

Be who you are and don't worry about it.

I find myself a lot of being on the unsociable side these days. And not only here.

I worry more about not having a steady job more than I give a rat's back side about who is our QB especially with all this lockout crap going on.

I worry more about the weather than I do about who are receivers are going to be.

Worrying is OK. I do it everyday beyond this BS we all have to put up with when millionaires and billionaires are fighting over money.

I wish one of them would pay for my $75 cable bill which doesn't even allow me to view their bickering because we are so cheap minded.

The entire economy thing we all common folks are faced with, is our reality. These mega million dollar complaining morons should try to have dinner without peanut butter and jelly or macaroni and cheese.

I worry about everything too my friend. But CanDB was talking about simply cleaning his glasses. Another thing that these idiots in the NFL can't get a grasp on.

Maybe CanDB should keep his glasses dirty.
    I hear you Joe.

To be sure, some of my post was not so much worrisome, rather a concern about the ways of the world, even if in less serious form. In fact the irony, in terms of so called experts not being that qualified after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Worrying about what other people think is a waste of time. WHO CARES??!!

Be who you are and don't worry about it.

I find myself a lot of being on the unsociable side these days. And not only here.

I worry more about not having a steady job more than I give a rat's back side about who is our QB especially with all this lockout crap going on.

I worry more about the weather than I do about who are receivers are going to be.

Worrying is OK. I do it everyday beyond this BS we all have to put up with when millionaires and billionaires are fighting over money.

I wish one of them would pay for my $75 cable bill which doesn't even allow me to view their bickering because we are so cheap minded.

The entire economy thing we all common folks are faced with, is our reality. These mega million dollar complaining morons should try to have dinner without peanut butter and jelly or macaroni and cheese.

I worry about everything too my friend. But CanDB was talking about simply cleaning his glasses. Another thing that these idiots in the NFL can't get a grasp on.

Maybe CanDB should keep his glasses dirty.
      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      We'll get you over this......try bouncing some things off some of us. For example, if you ever want to, pm me a situation and I'll give you my view on how to approach it. It may be difficult, but hopefully it may shed light on the basics behind the issue. An d to be sure, you have to weigh my ideas over a bit......it has to make sense to you in the end.

It's your call.
      Man, you fellas are great. Joe had some great words, and I will definitely take Can's offer. :thumb:
      sigpic

Comment

I think the thing I wonder about more frequently than any other? Where did some of these people obtain a driver's license?

Just tonight I was behind a vehicle that was literally moving at 15-30 mph on a road that is usually traveled at 40-50 mph. I had to wonder: are they stoned? Are they too old to be driving? Are they lost and looking for an address? Are things going on in that vehicle that are distracting the driver from paying attention to where he is going and at what speed?

With some of the things most people see every day in their commute from/to work, or in running errands etc, it has to make one question how these people ever passed a driving test.

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
          I think the thing I wonder about more frequently than any other? Where did some of these people obtain a driver's license?

Just tonight I was behind a vehicle that was literally moving at 15-30 mph on a road that is usually traveled at 40-50 mph. I had to wonder: are they stoned? Are they too old to be driving? Are they lost and looking for an address? Are things going on in that vehicle that are distracting the driver from paying attention to where he is going and at what speed?

With some of the things most people see every day in their commute from/to work, or in running errands etc, it has to make one question how these people ever passed a driving test.
          was that you who passed me???

There's those ones, and then the ones who drive by you at a high speed, and cut right in front of you when they change lanes.....

and of course, tons of folks who still use their cells illegally (here anyway) while driving. You can tell by the way they swerve a bit, and change speeds now and then.
          Last edited by CanDB; 06-06-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X