Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This lockout is affecting my performance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This lockout is affecting my performance...

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm talking about my posting performance.

Idk, lately I just haven't had the energy to get excited for football when its not a sure thing that there will be any this fall.

All the topics in GD and everywhere else seem rehashed and things I've already seen discussed. Ughh...

Anyone else feel the same?

Alllrighty then.

I will also need those TPS reports WITH a cover sheet. That'd be greeeeat. Mmmmkay?
    A book I wrote

that's why I post in this subforum most!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

You are so right CTM. Now that I think about it, I can't believe how long I lasted (in GD), and right about now, there's not much to cover that hasn't been covered........20 (and in some cases 1000!) times or more. We've sliced and diced so often, there's nothing left in the old produce. But I give credit to our gang for trying to make something out of nothing. I think I hit a wall a couple of weeks back, and my view was, I don't really care who is right or wrong anymore.....just settle the dang deal!

But I will say this.....once it is settled, there will be a story every hour, with a rash of FA signings, trades, rookie signings and so on. It will be a goldmine, albeit it will come far too late in my books........late = now.

Luckily for me, we just got an NHL team back, so it is pre-occupying our time here in Winnipeg. Right now it's a rush to get season tickets, learn about the players coming here, and follow daily a whole bunch of strategic moves and decisions taking place. So for some, life does go on after football. Then again, up here in Canada we also have the CFL that will be starting soon.

Not trying to rub it in, because I am truly disappointed in the lack of NFL this offseason.....

One more thing....this might turn out to be the best Bronco discussion going on these days, and we're in ABF!!!
      Last edited by CanDB; 06-02-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post

Idk, lately I just haven't had the energy to get excited for football when its not a sure thing that there will be any this fall.

All the topics in GD and everywhere else seem rehashed and things I've already seen discussed. Ughh...

Alllrighty then.

I will also need those TPS reports WITH a cover sheet. That'd be greeeeat. Mmmmkay?
        Hahaha. I actually feel the opposite. My posts have SKY ROCKETED. But.....not about football, I rarely visit GD. But I post in the Rockies and other sports section constantly because of no football.

I think I've posted like 2k posts in the last 2 months.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I post just as much, if not more. I mean during the season, I avg 2.35 post per day, now it's 3.35 post per day.

In thats mainly because I always reply, I'm active in video game threads, baseball, mma, hockey, history, politics,etc.

I post in every section of almost every thread. However I would love to talk less about MMA and gaming and more about Tebow running a mud whole into the Raiders or Chargers.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Someones got ED?

(Evil Dragons)

Comment

my typical GD post has been along the lines of reminding people that next years draft order has not been addressed... People ignore it though

sigpic

Comment

My GD posts have been smart alec responses to threads. I have started to reply to some, type away at a thought out answer, then just back out and delete it.

Today in response to a question of how I would use Eddie Royal I answered thay I would use him on slurpee runs because he is fast and shifty.

It has got that bad. I would totally use him as the rich friend to buy drinks and pay for cabs all the time.

See I cannot stop. We need real football news.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  my typical GD post has been along the lines of reminding people that next years draft order has not been addressed... People ignore it though
                  Did you say something?
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    Did you say something?
                    I wish the old Patrick Roy quote were applicable in this situation

sigpic

Comment

They always are:

“He punched me. If that's his best punch, he'll be in trouble some day.”

See
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        They always are:

“He punched me. If that's his best punch, he'll be in trouble some day.”

See
                        I was going for the "I couldn't hear him cuz my two stanley cup rings are plugging my ears" quote

sigpic

Comment

Ya I like that one too. I felt the punch line a little more last night though.
                          sigpic

Comment

I barely set foot in the GD anymore because there's just nothing going on. I have been making a crap load of posts in the other sports sections, videogame sections, ABF, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post

Alllrighty then.

What performance?

Comment

Working...
                              X