Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw This Place

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Screw This Place

    Did I say that out loud?

    We are ALL worried, tired of and sick of the lockout drama and if I read one more Tebow thread I'm going to barf.

    Literally it makes me sick.

    I try to view and hang out of GD which is probably already another tired subject. But inquiring minds need to know and my television viewership is also limited and non existent. Same Old Same Old boring arguments.

    If this crap was over, obviously we would all have a lot more to talk about but for now...

    --->

    I don't even know why I came here to create this thread. I am a moth to the flame. I am an idiot that refuses to believe that every thing is just fine.

    CanDB.... I need another thought provoking thread to get my mind of things.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

  • #2
    It's a shame, the awfulness of GD right now has driven to me to visit here only to "Other Sports" because I'm afraid to wade into waisthigh crap.

    I think I've read one complete thread which was just hilarious to watch unfold, but also made me lose my faith in humanity

    Comment


    • #3
      BM69 just remember this is for entertainment. Football is a game.

      Family and friends, even though I'm sure that a few of us posters may be considered friends too.

      Its all good sometimes a good vent does it, but in the end, you know your beliefs and thoughts, which no one can take away.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.


      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

      Comment


      • #4
        You need to check out this inspiring thread!

        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=188243
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          You need to check out this inspiring thread!

          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=188243
          Damn right!! that's on my bucket list!! Great pics!
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.


          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
            I think I've read one complete thread which was just hilarious to watch unfold, but also made me lose my faith in humanity
            Then we've done our job here. :thumb:

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not even a bit worried about the lockout.

              College football can't come soon enough.

              Fresno state is installing turf starting monday.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                Did I say that out loud?

                We are ALL worried, tired of and sick of the lockout drama and if I read one more Tebow thread I'm going to barf.

                Literally it makes me sick.

                I try to view and hang out of GD which is probably already another tired subject. But inquiring minds need to know and my television viewership is also limited and non existent. Same Old Same Old boring arguments.

                If this crap was over, obviously we would all have a lot more to talk about but for now...

                --->

                I don't even know why I came here to create this thread. I am a moth to the flame. I am an idiot that refuses to believe that every thing is just fine.

                CanDB.... I need another thought provoking thread to get my mind of things.
                Tell us how you really feel.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  Tell us how you really feel.
                  How about you do a little less talking and a little more showing us the rest of that picture.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                    Did I say that out loud?

                    We are ALL worried, tired of and sick of the lockout drama and if I read one more Tebow thread I'm going to barf.

                    Literally it makes me sick.

                    I try to view and hang out of GD which is probably already another tired subject. But inquiring minds need to know and my television viewership is also limited and non existent. Same Old Same Old boring arguments.

                    If this crap was over, obviously we would all have a lot more to talk about but for now...

                    --->

                    I don't even know why I came here to create this thread. I am a moth to the flame. I am an idiot that refuses to believe that every thing is just fine.

                    CanDB.... I need another thought provoking thread to get my mind of things.
                    Just remember that there are hard times we go through as fans, but those times are what make the good times worth it.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      Just remember that there are hard times we go through as fans, but those times are what make the good times worth it.
                      You can say that again....after years of embarrassment and blow out SB's, those B2B SB's were priceless!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Did I say that out loud?

                        We are ALL worried, tired of and sick of the lockout drama and if I read one more Tebow thread I'm going to barf.

                        Literally it makes me sick.

                        I try to view and hang out of GD which is probably already another tired subject. But inquiring minds need to know and my television viewership is also limited and non existent. Same Old Same Old boring arguments.

                        If this crap was over, obviously we would all have a lot more to talk about but for now...

                        --->

                        I don't even know why I came here to create this thread. I am a moth to the flame. I am an idiot that refuses to believe that every thing is just fine.

                        CanDB.... I need another thought provoking thread to get my mind of things.
                        Joe.......I wish you lived here in Winnipeg, because then you'd be inspired by the excitement going on here, with the return of the NHL, after being away for 15 years! I am quite lucky, because this NFL thing took a toll on me as well, and fortunately I, like many others, have found something else to occupy my time while the foolishness continues.......as if we give a dang about who is right ot wrong anymore.

                        My suggestion is to ignore most of the NFL stuff, other than stories of interest, until the two groups get real again. Again, if I was in charge, I`d get a rep from each group, lock them in a room with no food or drink or AC or heat or whatever they want.......and make sure they settle that revenue pot, which is all this is really about.

                        And maybe these so called leaders should start thinking about all those who lose, while they drag this thing out.

                        Wish I could offer something inspiring....but the whole thing is a sad tale of he said / he said.......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry if being excited about one of Denver's players is so troubling to you.

                          I haven't seen you post much or start many threads of an alternative nature. To me it seems strange to see someone complain so strongly when I haven't personally witnessed them attempt to be part of the solution.

                          It might be best for you to take a break if it's causing so much grief. That way when the season starts you could be refreshed and ready to contribute?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                            Sorry if being excited about one of Denver's players is so troubling to you.

                            I haven't seen you post much or start many threads of an alternative nature. To me it seems strange to see someone complain so strongly when I haven't personally witnessed them attempt to be part of the solution.

                            It might be best for you to take a break if it's causing so much grief. That way when the season starts you could be refreshed and ready to contribute?
                            Excited....lol......that is a major understatement.


                            It gets old, very, very old. I'm with Joe on this one.


                            Hence the reason I rarely visit GD anymore. Tebow this, Tebow that, Orton sucks, Tebow is a HOF'er already. Gets old.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ya, I haven't really posted much in GD recently. Other than the lockout, and Tebow, there's nothing to talk about. Now, if we start talking about some players from this year's draft class (Ex: Von Miller, Nate Irving, etc.) then I would be all over.

                              I've been posting in other sports a lot recently.
                              sigpic

                              2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X