Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is finaly summer.. concert season...
    outside time.

Yes.. this board has grown quite stale...

Need fresh air...
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I've taken up Bike Riding, $430 bike later, and i'm riding anywhere from 8-17 miles per day. Great exercise that doesn't kill my body like most other stuff does (Thank you Iraq).

Also have been trying to get out on my boat more, but gas is just so expensive, and it has a 40 gallon tank....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        Excited....lol......that is a major understatement.

It gets old, very, very old. I'm with Joe on this one.

Hence the reason I rarely visit GD anymore. Tebow this, Tebow that, Orton sucks, Tebow is a HOF'er already. Gets old.
        Well then start some threads about topics that interest you, and don't click on the Tebow threads.

It's not compulsory to read or join in on those threads. And I can't think of one thing whining has made better.

It's well within yours and anyone else's abilities to start and advance topics and threads that interest you.

Comment

They get drowned out by Tebow threads and they all turn into Tebow threads.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

No they don't. There's plenty of non Tebow-Orton centric threads that get traction. That's just an excuse, and IMO not one with any validity.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
              No they don't. There's plenty of non Tebow-Orton centric threads that get traction. That's just an excuse, and IMO not one with any validity.
              Lol. Ok buddy. :thumb:
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

You're both right.

A lot of the threads seem to turn into Tebow/Orton crap-throwing contests, sure, but then again there are plenty of other great discussions going on about other stuff.

Look at GD right now--there's the predictable Tebow book thread, but there're also threads about Bronco history and Eddie Royal, for instance.

It is what you make it out to be, I suppose...

Comment

I just went to GD one just on the main page I counted 18 topics that are not in any way Tebowcentric. One was about Orton, so if the QB topic offends anyone's sensibilities there are 17 topics available to partake in. That doesn't even count the sticky threads.

And last I checked that "start new thread" button works just fine, so if none of the 17 available threads is to your liking, start one.

Instead of whining about a "problem" (which why being excited about the QB of the Denver Broncos is such a problem really is beyond me) why not try to create topics that interest you?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

1-Joe.......I wish you lived here in Winnipeg, because then you'd be inspired by the excitement going on here, with the return of the NHL, after being away for 15 years! I am quite lucky, because this NFL thing took a toll on me as well, and fortunately I, like many others, have found something else to occupy my time while the foolishness continues.......as if we give a dang about who is right ot wrong anymore.

My suggestion is to ignore most of the NFL stuff, other than stories of interest, until the two groups get real again. Again, if I was in charge, I`d get a rep from each group, lock them in a room with no food or drink or AC or heat or whatever they want.......and make sure they settle that revenue pot, which is all this is really about.

And maybe these so called leaders should start thinking about all those who lose, while they drag this thing out.

Wish I could offer something inspiring....but the whole thing is a sad tale of he said / he said.......
                    1-you lucky bastards! learned you guys sold out the season tickets in a weekend! Hopefully we'll land the next team available (prob not the Avalanche unfortunately)
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                    -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Joe.......I wish you lived here in Winnipeg, because then you'd be inspired by the excitement going on here, with the return of the NHL, after being away for 15 years! I am quite lucky, because this NFL thing took a toll on me as well, and fortunately I, like many others, have found something else to occupy my time while the foolishness continues.......as if we give a dang about who is right ot wrong anymore.
                      If only Crosby and Malkin hadn't gone down you wouldn't be having so much fun right now

Comment

Working...
                      X