Best Fast Food Burger Joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Animal style is more of the thousand island dressing/spread, grilled onions, pickle and extra cheese chopped up and cooked together, then it's put on top of the patties that are cooked in mustard.

Protein style is the regular burger and fixings wrapped in lettuce with no bun.

You can also order a grilled cheese which is basically everything BUT the burger patty.

You can order a 2x4, thats 2 patties 4 cheese.

You can order a "double meat" which is basically the regular burger with no cheese.

You can have them cut your burger in half for you

You can get a "Flying Dutchman" which is two patties with cheese in the middle and nothing else

My favorite is getting my fries Animal style :dance::dance::dance:

.................yeah, I like In-N-Out
    Thanks for the clarification.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      ugh BK is nasty . . . . though i will say ive hated it so long that it might have changed

i love fudruckers, and five guys. as for drive through style it will always be wendys for me

i will be making a trip down to atlanta though for the double coronary burger one of these days

yes the buns are grilled cheeses, it has 5 pieces of cheese, bacon, a pound of meat, and an egg
      I saw that one on food network it looked ridicoulus

Edit: forget about the thumb down i dont know how to get rid of it
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

My dream would be to taste every burger shown on dinner,drives and dives
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          My dream would be to taste every burger shown on dinner,drives and dives
          I think that be any guys dream come true.
          sigpic

Comment

I love 5 Guys, but it's absurdly unhealthy. In-N-Out when I went on a trip to California wins hands down though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              I love 5 Guys, but it's absurdly unhealthy. In-N-Out when I went on a trip to California wins hands down though.
              From sounds of it I'm going have try out In-N-Out when I go Cali sometime this summer. It looks delicious. :dance:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                I think that be any guys dream come true.
                I took the name of these place in notes and when i do my big american road trip with my cousin in a couple years i WILL accomplish that dream
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  From sounds of it I'm going have try out In-N-Out when I go Cali sometime this summer. It looks delicious. :dance:
                  Oh dude it's bomb! You will love it! Double-Double and fries.... Mmm thinking about it makes me hungry! Lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X