Not Much To Say Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Much To Say Thread

I have a clean slate. I write this with not much in particular on my mind. This could be the Seinfeld version of a thread......it's about nothing. But lets see if I can make something out of nothing.

Says here I've been a member since 03-05-2008. For some reason I feel like I've been here for much longer. In three years I've amassed a lot of views, a lot of threads and a lot of posts. I've made some mistakes, and I've tried to redeem myself. I've made some friends - from a distance, and I've learned who to keep distance from. I've felt "at home", although a few times I've wanted to walk (but that never lasted more than a few days, maybe a week or so). If anything, I've been treated very well, and received more than my fair share of support.

I come here like a teenager or a senior looking for that familiar friendly shelter. You know the place, where you just walk in, say hi, and sit down with a coffee and share a few stories, jokes, and whatever basically comes up. It fits good. It feels warm. It gives space, and allows for one to voice their opinions. And even at the dullest of times, there's still a good chance that an old friend will drop by to make the visit worthwhile. And who knows, today might be the day you are introduced to a new face (well, sort of), someone interesting and open minded, and looking to stay around for years to come. This could be that day.

And that person may be an American, or a Canadian, or someone from Mexico or from a fascinating location in Europe, Australia, or wherever this globe takes us.....(sorry for not singling out specific locales.....just know that I appreciate wherever your home is). This is a truly universal gathering place.

Thanks for that! Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Thanks for listening......those of you who care to. No hard feelings to those who pass on by......we're free to pick and choose here.

There......still looking for something to say. I'll get back when I do.
    Last edited by CanDB; 06-23-2011, 10:20 AM.

I don't really have much to add either. Other than I wish this day could be over soon because I am about to dropkick one of my testers.

Good lord, what a crybaby.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
      I don't really have much to add either. Other than I wish this day could be over soon because I am about to dropkick one of my testers.

Good lord, what a crybaby.
      There's no topic, no rules, no nothing.......you can say what you want.

Comment

I am still trying to "settle in" ...
        Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
        sigpic
        I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
        Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rjent View Post
          I am still trying to "settle in" ...
          I have found my corner or niche here. Unfortunately Can keeps telling me to face the corner ::sigh::

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
            I have found my corner or niche here. Unfortunately Can keeps telling me to face the corner ::sigh::
            oh shoot.......two years have gone by, and I forgot to tell you to turn around......

sorry bud!!!!:doh:

Comment

getting ready to install a ceiling fan... gonna be fun.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Ten Characters.
                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Ya, at work, not much going on, right now, nothing much to add, been pretty quiet here for a while.

So here I am, not posting a pic or anything, just typing now, for the sake of typing.

HEY, just remembered, someone tell me how to use the you tube button, it's bugging me.

OK was just interupted, but it was nothing, now I am typing again.

Done. I am sure I will have nothing to say again in a while, this free form posting is pretty cool.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Ya, at work, not much going on, right now, nothing much to add, been pretty quiet here for a while.

So here I am, not posting a pic or anything, just typing now, for the sake of typing.

HEY, just remembered, someone tell me how to use the you tube button, it's bugging me.

OK was just interupted, but it was nothing, now I am typing again.

Done. I am sure I will have nothing to say again in a while, this free form posting is pretty cool.
                    Can't wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                      Ten Characters.

I only count about 1/2 dozen so far............

Comment

Seriously thinking about taking tomorrow off and letting my co-lead take the reins that day. My brother won't be in AZ forever, so might as well just take it off.
                        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm watching my friends little girl and she's going on about how she met Santa and he took her plate and cup...so not much going on here
                          sigpic
                          Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                          You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                          Have It All - Blu3
                          Conceited - Blu3
                          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                          All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            getting ready to install a ceiling fan... gonna be fun.
                            Dont get electrocuted.

Comment

we could easily write a Seinfeld episode with what we have so far......however I can assure you there will not be any electrocuted scenes....

Comment

Working...
                              X