Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    I'm sorry for your loss & I will definiteliy take initiative to call someone and tell them I love them.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Sorry to hear about this. I'm sure your brother was a great guy.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    started a topic June 29th 2002.

June 29th 2002.

Nine years ago tomorrow my brother Jason would killed while walking home from an early morning snack at Denny's. Just after 2am he was crossing the street at Monaco and Leetsdale and was struck by a car going over 70MPH. He was instantly killed. The driver made no attempt to slow down stop or swerve. To this day they have never been caught. The thing that makes it so hard every year is I have to not only face the fact that it has been another year since he was killed, but also the "guilt" of not calling him one last time. Some thing told me to call him on the 28th, but I ignored it. I td myself there is plenty of time to call him later. I could have had one more laugh with him
    to I could have told him I loved him. Please, PLEASE do not make my same mistake. In his honor tomorrow tell the people in your life you love them. If there is someone you have not told them how you feel or have not hugged recently do not wait till it is to late. Trust me it sucks knowing you missed your last chance.

He was a diehard Broncos fan, if you feel inclined break it out any wear it as a tribute.
    Last edited by Southstander; 06-28-2011, 08:06 PM.
Working...
X