Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Southy that is a horrible thing. I am sorry to hear that. I'll include you and your brother in my prayers tonight and sport my Broncos watch at work.

The wife and daughter are on a road trip tonight so I am going to be anxious until \i hear from them that they arrived safely.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I did what was asked, but it's sad that it's something like this, to bring people together.

RIP Jason.

No one deserves to lose there life in that way, or anyway for that matter.

In the honor of Jason:usa:

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Southy!

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    i don't want any cps

sorry though , man, i remember you telling me about it, still sucks though

condolences again

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Thank you all. CPs as I can.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Tribute to your bro

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    Sorry to hear about this bro. It's always sad to hear a story like this!

But do yourself one favor, and stop haunting yourself with the "I should have done this, or I should have done that" situations and I'll tell you why ...

9 years ago in August of 2002, I lost my Mother in a motorcycle accident. She was only 40 years old.

The day she went for her last ride my mother called me in the morning as I was sitting at work. I took her call and it was her usual "life sucks, woe is me" phone calls that I hated talking to her about. So I hurried her off the phone and told her I'd call her later after I left my office.

8 hours passed and guess what, I missed making that return phone call to her. I called but she had already left the house for her last ride.

I went out that night and partied and around 1am I got a call from the hospital. There was a state trooper on the line and they were asking me to come to the local hospital ... I advised them I had been drinking and could not drive nor did I have anyone to come get me. I asked if he could tell me why I needed to come there ... and that is when they passed the phone to the Hospital Chaplain.

I knew at that point that there was nothing good coming at the end of this phone call and that the news I was going to hear would forever change my life.

Boy did it ever!!!

I lost my Mother at the age 0f 22, I was instantly given custodial rights to my 11 year old step brother who was living with my mother!! My whole life was flipped upside down.

What I'm getting to here is for a few years after that I beat myself up on the same questions you ask yourself today bro,
    WHY DIDN'T I CALL HER BACK
    WHY DIDN'T I JUST STAY ON THE PHONE WITH HER
    WHY DIDN'T I TELL HER I LOVE HER MORE OFTEN

The problem is ... there is never an answer to Why we do what we do and there is no reason to dwell in the past.

Remember all the good times and laughs & fun you had with your Brother and that will help to ease the pain of your loss!

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    That's terrible...sorry for your loss. I'll make sure to do that sometime today.

Leave a comment:

• prez
    replied
    my heart goes out 2 u

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    South...thanks for the advice.
    Im sorry for your loss, but thankful for the reminder.....

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    to your brother.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Southy!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    that is horrible, sorry to hear that south.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Very sorry to hear.

RIP fellow broncos fan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X