A good life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good life

And as her time came she gently and peacefully fell asleep. After having raised 5 terrific kids with her extremely hard working husband she struggled with the disease but maintained a joyful spirit.

RIP Grandma

Sorry just had to get that out to someone.
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

No need to appologize. All of us have lost someone that was very dear to us. For me, it's my grandma also! May your grandma R.I.P. And may you stay strong and hold on tight to the memories.
    sigpic

Comment

Rest In Peace, Grandma Foez.

Comment

So sorry to hear, may she R.I.P.

Comment

Rest in Peace Grandma

Comment

Thank you. She had alzheimers disease for a few years but my grandpa took really good care of her. She stayed one of the happiest and nicest people ever even as it got worse. I haven't seen her since high school and regret that but I know she's upstairs looking down now.
            sigpic
            Sig pic by dbfan2007

You damn right!

Have It All - Blu3
            Conceited - Blu3
            All On You - Blu3

Comment

So often I've found that, even though we have lost much of the normal communication along the way with our elderly, due to illness and such..... when they do leave us, it freezes our thoughts and memories to who they were when all was well. It's good to look at the old photos of when they were young, when life was full of fun and love, and you could see it in their faces!

That's why people, especially family members, need to appreciate their elders, no matter what they are going through, because they are doing what they can. It may be challenging for us, especially for those who some may call a "burden".......but try to remember those words.....(I'll just substitute a bit)........

He/she ain't heavy............

So good that you are showing proper respect for your Grandma.......and in every sense, good for Her too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                And as her time came she gently and peacefully fell asleep. After having raised 5 terrific kids with her extremely hard working husband she struggled with the disease but maintained a joyful spirit.

RIP Grandma

Sorry just had to get that out to someone.
                I'm sorry for your loss.

*hugs*
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thank you everyone for your thoughts anf prayers. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day but I will be sure to send you all CPs when I can get on the net on a computer again.
                  sigpic
                  Sig pic by dbfan2007

You damn right!

Have It All - Blu3
                  Conceited - Blu3
                  All On You - Blu3

Comment

I lost my grandmother, who was living with me, while I was at college. I came home and found her. She was arguably my favorite relative, so I understand your sadness. R.I.P. to your grandma
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I've lost a number of people close to me in the last couple of years. Its hard to miss them but I keep telling myself I am lucky to have known them for so long and have so many great memories to miss because they were in my life.

They still live within me and are a part of me

R.I.P. GRANDMA
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                      X