Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    I've lost a number of people close to me in the last couple of years. Its hard to miss them but I keep telling myself I am lucky to have known them for so long and have so many great memories to miss because they were in my life.

They still live within me and are a part of me

R.I.P. GRANDMA

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I lost my grandmother, who was living with me, while I was at college. I came home and found her. She was arguably my favorite relative, so I understand your sadness. R.I.P. to your grandma

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts anf prayers. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day but I will be sure to send you all CPs when I can get on the net on a computer again.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Foez View Post
    And as her time came she gently and peacefully fell asleep. After having raised 5 terrific kids with her extremely hard working husband she struggled with the disease but maintained a joyful spirit.

RIP Grandma

Sorry just had to get that out to someone.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

*hugs*

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So often I've found that, even though we have lost much of the normal communication along the way with our elderly, due to illness and such..... when they do leave us, it freezes our thoughts and memories to who they were when all was well. It's good to look at the old photos of when they were young, when life was full of fun and love, and you could see it in their faces!

That's why people, especially family members, need to appreciate their elders, no matter what they are going through, because they are doing what they can. It may be challenging for us, especially for those who some may call a "burden".......but try to remember those words.....(I'll just substitute a bit)........

He/she ain't heavy............

So good that you are showing proper respect for your Grandma.......and in every sense, good for Her too!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    Thank you. She had alzheimers disease for a few years but my grandpa took really good care of her. She stayed one of the happiest and nicest people ever even as it got worse. I haven't seen her since high school and regret that but I know she's upstairs looking down now.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Rest in Peace Grandma

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    So sorry to hear, may she R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Rest In Peace, Grandma Foez.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    No need to appologize. All of us have lost someone that was very dear to us. For me, it's my grandma also! May your grandma R.I.P. And may you stay strong and hold on tight to the memories.

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    started a topic A good life

A good life

And as her time came she gently and peacefully fell asleep. After having raised 5 terrific kids with her extremely hard working husband she struggled with the disease but maintained a joyful spirit.

RIP Grandma

Sorry just had to get that out to someone.
Working...
X