Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My broncos news/podcasts app (for androids)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'll give it shot. Cool.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      But of course! let's hope it works this time. I was actually working on the app right now.

      can i get a link to his podcast? can't seem to find any recent ones.
      I pm'd you what I hope you are looking for.

      If not I'll have to try at home some time.

      Comment


      • #18
        Theres something wrong with the feed i'm getting from the broncos official website... its podcasts aren't showing up... but i was able to get engadgets podcasts working, and a few other tests... which is WEIRD.

        I'll try and see what i can do though

        Comment


        • #19
          Changelog

          -added mile high reports podcasts

          Just click on the podcasts tab and it should show those podcasts. Click on what you want to listen to and click the play button (it looks like a triangle if you've been living under a rock for the past 50 years.)

          no update necessary, as the feed was just changed.


          if anyone has any podcasts they listen to regarding broncos football, please give me a link. I'd like to incorporate it into the app.
          Last edited by 12and4; 07-23-2011, 05:35 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            finally got some goooooood podcasts going.

            test her out and see if it works


            edit: you don't need to update for that.. it updates over the air

            Comment


            • #21
              Why doesn't Blackberry get any love anymore? All the apps I find are for either Android (which I want) or IPhone, but I'm loyal to my Blackberry.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

              Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

              Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Foez View Post
                Why doesn't Blackberry get any love anymore? All the apps I find are for either Android (which I want) or IPhone, but I'm loyal to my Blackberry.
                sorry

                no iphone or blackberry support.

                i like bb, but i have an android so i can't really test it out well enough.


                and i hate apple.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  sorry

                  no iphone or blackberry support.

                  i like bb, but i have an android so i can't really test it out well enough.


                  and i hate apple.
                  It's all good, man. I'll upgrade to an android one day but I love my BB because I write alot and it's really good for that when I come up with ideas on the go.
                  sigpic
                  Sig pic by dbfan2007

                  Originally posted by kishzilla
                  You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                  You damn right!

                  Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                  Have It All - Blu3
                  Conceited - Blu3
                  Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                  All On You - Blu3

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X