Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norway Terror Attacks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Norway Terror Attacks

    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-n...ry?id=14135844

    The man in custody allegedly opened fire at a summer youth camp run by the Labour Party, the political party of both Stoltenberg and Storberget, just hours after explosions ripped through a government building holding Stoltenberg's office in the capital city of Oslo. According to media reports the suspect had been seen in Oslo earlier in the day. Oslo is 45 minutes from the island of Utoya.

    More than 500 people were attending the camp, and most campers were teenagers.

    A local police spokesman confirmed to al Jazeera that the suspect had been dressed as a police officer and had said he was at the camp to provide security. Explosives were found on the island after the assault.
    i cant believe a thread has not been made about this. one of the more disturbing things i have ever heard.

    87 dead and many many more wounded.

    is this the worst killing spree a single man has ever done? its gotta be up there.

    disgusting.
    sigpic

  • #2
    That is sicking and very sad how disgusting I hope they never left him out of jail.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      It is all sad, pathetic and very unfortunate. The guy behind what happen, said it was necessary. People like that don't deserve to live.

      Another thing is, I shocked that this is just now being talked about on the boards, when it happened what 4-5 days ago, but yet the minute it was announced that Winehouse died, there was a thread.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm sickened by what happened. It's one thing to kill, but to kill that many that young... I wish they allowed cruel and unusual punishments.

        Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        It is all sad, pathetic and very unfortunate. The guy behind what happen, said it was necessary. People like that don't deserve to live.

        Another thing is, I shocked that this is just now being talked about on the boards, when it happened what 4-5 days ago, but yet the minute it was announced that Winehouse died, there was a thread.
        If there is a thread you feel is missing on these boards, you are always more than welcome to create it. If you fail to do so, then you have no right to complain. The lack of this thread was just as much your fault as the other thousands of people on this message board. Kudo's to the OP.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          I'm sickened by what happened. It's one thing to kill, but to kill that many that young... I wish they allowed cruel and unusual punishments.



          If there is a thread you feel is missing on these boards, you are always more than welcome to create it. If you fail to do so, then you have no right to complain. The lack of this thread was just as much your fault as the other thousands of people on this message board. Kudo's to the OP.
          I have just as much of rights to complain, just as you do to complain about my posts.

          Why didn't I make a thread? I figured someone else would do it first, unfortunately nobody made one till now.

          If you have a issue with me complaining about other posters, stop complaining about me.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-n...ry?id=14135844



            i cant believe a thread has not been made about this. one of the more disturbing things i have ever heard.

            87 dead and many many more wounded.

            is this the worst killing spree a single man has ever done? its gotta be up there.

            disgusting.
            This is very disturbing, it seems like people still care more about the Casey Anthony case than this. :doh:

            Comment


            • #7
              Not to be crappy, but I didn't know this happened until reading about it now. I don't really watch the news.

              Very sad. Remember when they used to pull people apart in medieval times with horses? That's what should happen to people who murder children.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                That is sicking and very sad how disgusting I hope they never left him out of jail.
                thing is, not only is there no death penalty in Norway but there is also no life sentencing.

                this guy might only do 20 years from what i have read.

                i am sure he will not live that long though, someone will kill his ass.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  Not to be crappy, but I didn't know this happened until reading about it now. I don't really watch the news.

                  Very sad. Remember when they used to pull people apart in medieval times with horses? That's what should happen to people who murder children.
                  thats what should happen to him but it wont, he wont even get a life sentence for doing what he did.

                  if he did that in America, he would be a dead man regardless.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    thats what should happen to him but it wont, he wont even get a life sentence for doing what he did.

                    if he did that in America, he would be a dead man regardless.
                    I'm unfamiliar with the justice systems of other countries, but how can he not spend life in prison for the murder of 87 people and attempted murder of hundreds more?

                    You're right though. In America he wouldn't survive the walk from the police car to the courthouse. Not to wish death, but I wish someone would kill this guy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      Not to be crappy, but I didn't know this happened until reading about it now. I don't really watch the news.

                      Very sad. Remember when they used to pull people apart in medieval times with horses? That's what should happen to people who murder children.
                      The worst part is that the guy who said it, said it was necessary. How is killing innocent people necessary.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        thing is, not only is there no death penalty in Norway but there is also no life sentencing.

                        this guy might only do 20 years from what i have read.

                        i am sure he will not live that long though, someone will kill his ass.
                        Couldn't they charge him with each individual murder and push for each conviction to get a 20 year sentence? I really don't know their judicial system, but this would make sense to me.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What a Racist Tool

                          Hope He Gets Off Scott-Free and BRUTALLY Murdered.
                          Heck, if i had the opportunity I would personally do It.

                          Acts like this make me disgusted to live in a world with people so monumentally messed up.

                          Hope The Worst To Him and EVERYONE who believes in what he was doing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Anders Behring Breivik, who according to his lawyer has admitted his role in the mass murder of at least 93 people in an “atrocious … but necessary” act, could if found guilty be imprisoned beyond the country’s 21-year maximum sentence, according to a Norwegian prosecutor.

                            But to keep him in jail for the rest of his life, in the country’s famously comfortable prison system, would be unheard of in the peaceful, egalitarian country of five million people, said Carol Sandbye, a lawyer who works in Norway’s office of public prosecutions.

                            She said the country’s General Civil Penal Code gives the state prosecutor the right to seek an extension of sentences beyond the 21-year maximum for up to five years at a time, on the condition that the inmate is deemed to be a “high risk” of repeating serious offences.
                            http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07...ce-prosecutor/
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              I'm unfamiliar with the justice systems of other countries, but how can he not spend life in prison for the murder of 87 people and attempted murder of hundreds more?
                              i find it hard to believe they would allow this guy to ever see the light of day again, one way or another.

                              i am willing to bet he don't survive that first 20 year sentence, there will be some inmates related to those kids, he is probably going to get shanked.

                              You're right though. In America he wouldn't survive the walk from the police car to the courthouse. Not to wish death, but I wish someone would kill this guy.
                              i don't genuinely hate anyone on this earth but this guy needs to be put down, plain and simple.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X