Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ikea in Town! Good Lordy America, Wake Up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikea in Town! Good Lordy America, Wake Up!!!!

People are camping out to get an Ikea free low quality, garbage couch.... people are in tents for lords sake!

When will Americans get it that buying local, American made products/ furnitire is good, buying big box imported junk and garbage steals jobs and kills communities?

Were watching American business slip away with the Walmarts, Ikeas and Targets......

It makes me sad.... thoughts?
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

When will people realize that crap from Ikea breaks after like a week.
    sigpic

Comment

i love most ikea stuff

some , admittedly is garbage

but then again, not as high a % of garbage, as american made stuff (that's just the truth, man)

anyway, i love my sturdy ikea desk/dining table, and my awesome knife magnet rack lol
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          ATWN,

and they FLOCK there....... Its particle board with laminate..... at least buy something made of wood...... Americans are addicted and at the same time fleeced of jobs and overal economic might by their thirst for CHEAP.

Sorry posters, I am steamed byt th enews coverage of that Nidus that has moved into out City..

Rant over for a minute...
          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            That's weird, because I've been sleeping on my bed for a year now and it hasn't spontaneously combusted yet. Personally I think it's fantastic that people who are moving into their homes for the first time are able to furnish the place on a shoe-string budget and still get some degree of quality from the product(s).
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Ya know... I've never had a problem with the place. When my 1st wife and I seperated it helped me "furnish" my new place for really cheap. Saved me, at the time.

Now? Not so much. More into some nicer stuff.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I've had an IKEA bed for about 6 months now and love it.

I bought a whole bedroom set for the same cost I could have purchased an "American made" Bed Frame.

oh ... and tell me who has better Sweedish Meatballs???
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                  oh ... and tell me who has better Sweedish Meatballs???
                  This guy does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf...eature=related
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

We're getting an Ikea store next year and people are really excited about it.

When it opens I will have to chain my wife down for a few days, cause she'll be in a hurry to utilize all her credit cards there, with bad intentions!!!!

VERY BAD!!!!!
                      Last edited by CanDB; 07-27-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I think I'm going to the new one Saturday... We'll see...
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

oh , and to add in regards to the meatballs

their hotdogs are awesome, as is their cinnamon rolls
                          sigpic

Comment

Ikea

Anyone else been over to the madness at.Park Meadows yet?

The place is massive, has everything, and is pretty freaking cool!

I bought my first Wok for 5 bucks there! Now I need to Wok it out!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X