Dog mourns death of fallen Navy Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garywolf001 View Post
    I agree, I am sorry to interject the way I did, I just feel that dog deserves the same respect for his actions as any of us would expect, after all, it was a Belgian Malinois who helped hunt down Bin Ladin and if anyone were to insult that dog in front of a SEAL team, well I pitty that person too. That brave hero knows how that dog felt and I can't let that mans feelings be insulted either. He's a Hero and doesn't deserve someone insulting his dog.
    By all means your comment(s) was/are not wrong. Everyone has they're opinion, in for what it's worth I agree with 85% of what you said.

It all started off well, I don't find it off topic to talk about Hawkeye(the dog in question). Saying if him and his species have emotions or not is in between off topic and on topic.

Things got off topic when it became a Garywolf vs jcdavey thread.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      By all means your comment(s) was/are not wrong. Everyone has they're opinion, in for what it's worth I agree with 85% of what you said.

It all started off well, I don't find it off topic to talk about Hawkeye(the dog in question). Saying if him and his species have emotions or not is in between off topic and on topic.

Things got off topic when it became a Garywolf vs jcdavey thread.
      well said!
      sigpic

Comment

amazing!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X