No announcement yet.

What did i do that everybody hates me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did i do that everybody hates me?

Do i have an infectious disease like the black plague or something? I don't understand why nobody responds to anything i post.
    sigpic

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Do i have an infectious disease like the black plague or something? I don't understand why nobody responds to anything i post.
    I don't hate you.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
      I don't hate you.
      Thanks, but it's obvious to me that for some reason nobody wants anything to do with me & i wish i knew why.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't hate u either

Comment

Stop being a jerk!!!!

No, seriously.. I have no idea to what you're talking about. CHEERS mate!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Thanks, but it's obvious to me that for some reason nobody wants anything to do with me & i wish i knew why.
            That's not true dude......most of us go through ruts and such, and sometimes the best thing to do is take a break, or just revisit some of your posts and see if you can improve upon them going forward.

I hope you are not worrying about it. This is just an internet site, and who knows who's on the other end......of course we should avoid nasty stuff, and negativity, but that's just a general statement about anyone here, not specific to you.

Stay pos!

Comment

Maybe you need to up your game.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Stop being a jerk!!!!

No, seriously.. I have no idea to what you're talking about. CHEERS mate!
                Ok i'll give some examples of what i'm talking about.

1. I think in the past month i created 3 new threads in GD, one went unresponded to, the next only got responded to because i myself replied to it & the third was today & would have been unresponded to if i didn't make this thread.

I understand this happens on occasion but that is basicly 3 threads by the same person with nobody replying.

2. I post in somebody else's thread & alot of times nobody replies to that & alot of times i end the thread.

3. I sure most everybody has seen the thread with the alphabet of beautiful women & the reason i bring this one up is i have posted more than 60 pictures in that thread & other than maybe 1 or 2 nice comments, i have actually received several that have criticized what i posted, seriously????

So that is where i'm coming from with all this, it just seems like maybe i don't belong around here.
                sigpic

Comment

1. I think in the past month i created 3 new threads in GD, one went unresponded to, the next only got responded to because i myself replied to it & the third was today & would have been unresponded to if i didn't make this thread.

I understand this happens on occasion but that is basicly 3 threads by the same person with nobody replying.

2. I post in somebody else's thread & alot of times nobody replies to that & alot of times i end the thread.

3. I sure most everybody has seen the thread with the alphabet of beautiful women & the reason i bring this one up is i have posted more than 60 pictures in that thread & other than maybe 1 or 2 nice comments, i have actually received several that have criticized what i posted, seriously????

So that is where i'm coming from with all this, it just seems like maybe i don't belong around here.
                  I'd not say it was you at all. In fact.. over in GD I rarely get responded to. Usually I only get responded to when I'm being a smart ares or goofing off.

As far as the alphabet thread..? Go there for the women, not the posts. :thumb:

Keep your had up bud. Keep posting. You do belong here.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    I'd not say it was you at all. In fact.. over in GD I rarely get responded to. Usually I only get responded to when I'm being a smart ares or goofing off.

As far as the alphabet thread..? Go there for the women, not the posts. :thumb:

Keep your had up bud. Keep posting. You do belong here.
                    ^^^^ What he said.

I don't get responded to in GD that much either, unless I'm talking about the Tebow/Orton debate.

Don't get too discouraged, a lot of it seems to also do with timing. A lot of people don't visit this site until they're off of work, or on their day off, or have some free time. Some people will respond to something you say 6 pages after you post it.

Just keep plugging, it'll get better.

Plus, positivity always gets positive results.

Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dude, I'd have to guess that about 99% of my posts go completely ignored and the threads I've made must average about 0.2 responses. I don't even bother making them any more unless I've got something very specific to say/ask! Don't worry about it too much, it happens, and at times this can be a busy forum so stuff gets buried fast.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

You need to do Tebow or Orton threads those will get comments because well I don't think we talk enough about those things <_<

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

I think I see the problem.

You should start a thread with strong opinions about Tebow or Orton, that should get some traction.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            You need to do Tebow or Orton threads those will get comments because well I don't think we talk enough about those things <_<
                            Dammit beat me to it

Comment

Like some have said......getting responses isn't always that easy. Sometimes it's the nature of the board. I've been here a while, and sometimes some of my best comments (from my perspective) don't get replied to.

But just because people don't reply doesn't mean they didn't read. I've received CPs in threads that no one responded to. It probably happens all the time. People are in a hurry, read a post, maybe even like it, but don't have the time or a specific reason to actively engage. Also, lots of times repetitive posting in a thread is between two or just a few, who often have a history of debating one another.

As for your pics........well, some don't like them, but obviously a lot do. In that case, they have nothing to reply with other than, they got an "eyeful". And clearly that thread has been quite popular!

Comment

Working...
                              X