Changing Seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall just plain wins.

Nights like tonight are what do it for me. It's cool enough that I feel comfortable, but not so cool I need a sweatshirt. It's raining, but it's a really gentle rain that's pleasant to stand in. The leaves are just starting to change. The fall beers are coming out, there's football on four nights a week, baseball is almost to the good part and the bugs are almost all dead. What is there not to like about fall?
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
      I like winter the best.You get the rain,and all the great holidays like ThanksGiving and Christmas.Also,i like the food that comes along with the holidays
      I was wondering if anybody was going to pick winter, but i almost figured it would be someone from around my neck of the woods that is into all the snow, maybe a skier or snowboader.

I know alot of people hate winter because of the snow & cold & it makes driving difficult on alot of people. For me though the only part i can't stand is the frigid temperture like 20 degree & under. I actually like some snow, the kids love playing in it & the driving don't bother me at all.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        I was wondering if anybody was going to pick winter, but i almost figured it would be someone from around my neck of the woods that is into all the snow, maybe a skier or snowboader.

I know alot of people hate winter because of the snow & cold & it makes driving difficult on alot of people. For me though the only part i can't stand is the frigid temperture like 20 degree & under. I actually like some snow, the kids love playing in it & the driving don't bother me at all.
        And you don't have to deal with the bugs that you get with the Summer. I like winter, but I greatly dislike the drivers on the road during the Winter. But the cold doesn't bother me but I spent the last 4 years working in a Freezer so that may be the reason lol

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          And you don't have to deal with the bugs that you get with the Summer. I like winter, but I greatly dislike the drivers on the road during the Winter. But the cold doesn't bother me but I spent the last 4 years working in a Freezer so that may be the reason lol
          Yeah i used to work at a place that had no heat & was basicly like working outside but i still don't care for the cold, but i think i can tolerate a little better than some.
          sigpic

Comment

I picked winter because it's darker longer & I LOVE THE DARK! Plus, I have the NFL & NBA to watch
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Fall RULES!!

cool weather and football for the win!!
              sigpic
              Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Working...
              X