No announcement yet.

The Cars I Drive.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my car but it just sits in the garage 99% of the time, so what's that say about me?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      This is my car but it just sits in the garage 99% of the time, so what's that say about me?

It says that you're a homer!

OR

Gas prices are getting you down.....

Comment

BFinPa.

You have DirectTV in HD?

Channel 281 HDTH shows the Mecum auto auctions regularly. I see cars like that, with LOW milage, bring in serious money sometimes. Well maintained, low milage 'drivers' like that can do well there.

It could say your biding your time until it's going to pay to sell. :thumb:

Of course, it could also say you spend too much time on a bicycle pissing off drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          As long as you don't drive a prius!
          What's wrong with a Prius?

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
            What's wrong with a Prius?
            Not a darn thing if you ask ochocinco. However if you had ever seen the roads in Saskatchewan(canada) your Prius would probably get lost in one of our legendary potholes

I don't think I could drive a Prius personally... Prairie roads and Prairie winters are conducive to driving a truck

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Whether it's the car you drive, the way you dress, the places you hang out, it's all similar to what I am trying to articulate......driving is just one version. But yes, some of us judge.....when we shouldn't in the first place, and not to make things any better, but we judge incorrectly so to speak.....

......we get it wrong!
              Your right about that one!

When I used to drive my impala ss around (summer time) I was intercepted like once every week..Even if I had nothing to hide, the cops pulled me over and over again for 'verficiations'....

Dont know wh after all it's a big black v8 ss powered car
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I drive a sporty bike.

What that says about me is that while I don't have road rage, I am a road rage donor

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Is that a grand national?

One of the best American car of the 80's if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                    Is that a grand national?

One of the best American car of the 80's if you ask me!
                    No it's not, it is a 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic. But they do look somewhat alike.
                    sigpic

Comment

i judged myself when my car was a little beat down, huge hail storm broke my windshield and some stupid college frat boy ripped of one of my sideview mirrors

i felt like a lowlife. its funny though how much we judge people without even knowing it. i tend not to talk to people when they have their pants below their butt, or a huge baggy shirt.

its just human nature
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

I drive this:

What does that say?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          I drive this:

What does that say?
                          You have very long legs and no neck.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                            You have very long legs and no neck.

IT'S TRUE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              i judged myself when my car was a little beat down, huge hail storm broke my windshield and some stupid college frat boy ripped of one of my sideview mirrors

i felt like a lowlife. its funny though how much we judge people without even knowing it. i tend not to talk to people when they have their pants below their butt, or a huge baggy shirt.

its just human nature
                              There is far too much judging and racism and other nasty things out there.....but there is also fact, and sometimes people confuse fact from being judgemental and such. This is just an example, and is not factual (I don't think!!!) but hopefully will help with what I mean...I'll use Canadians, cause I am one, and we're pretty good when it comes to offering ourselves for experiments of this nature (I think!!!!).......

Say it was a fact that 87.3% of Canadians farted in public, and were quite proud of it........then it would be ok in my mind to state that Canadians typically fart in public. That's pretty much fact........

(omg.....what happens if it's true, and I have promoted the fact, right here and now??????):paper:

And I can hear it now, from some of my buds here......"hey Can, I guess the other 12.7% stay inside all of the time."
                              Last edited by CanDB; 10-05-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                Im driving a hybrid Civic. What's that say about me??
                                It means you're smarter than you look.
                                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                                FF is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X