X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I shtole it from your fashebook profile!
    THaaaaaaats THilly......

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey.....how did you get a pic of me!!!!!!
    I shtole it from your fashebook profile!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I know man, I thought it was funny :thumb:

"Oh, hellooo. It'sh you again! Niesh to shee you! Did you bring me any prunesh?

Hey.....how did you get a pic of me!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Yes I did, I said teece...that's because my teece are missing
    I know man, I thought it was funny :thumb:

"Oh, hellooo. It'sh you again! Niesh to shee you! Did you bring me any prunesh?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

You're such a good sport.
    you too bro!!!!!
    :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    you said "teece"
    Yes I did, I said teece...that's because my teece are missing (at this old age) and I'm having great difficulty saying teeth......whoa, just did it. YES!!!!!

(hmmmmm.....but I do notice a whistling sound coming out of my mouth......and I'm not whistling!!!!)

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    I'm not old.....hey where's my teece.......
    you said "teece"

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied

You're such a good sport.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Wait.. at your age you still have teeth???????

Who loves ya, Can??? We ALL do!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Wait.. at your age you still have teeth???????

Who loves ya, Can??? We ALL do!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Originally posted by Foez View Post
    You brush your teeth right? Sorry to ask but all I can think of is you either don't or you drink waaaaaaay too much soda a day.

It's due to me drinking tons of soda everyday for a handful of years. So much acid weakens the enamel. Here I am.

I've basically ruined my teeth due to that but the past 3 years i've rarely had any soda. Probably too late, but oh well. I'll get me some spiffy dentures!

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    Originally posted by aberdien View Post
    I'm pretty sure i'm the king of cavities. I can't even count how many i've had in the past 5 years since i've gotten my braces off, but I don't think i've gone to a routine 6 month check up without leaving with another appointment for fillings.

Feels bad man
    You brush your teeth right? Sorry to ask but all I can think of is you either don't or you drink waaaaaaay too much soda a day.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    I'm pretty sure i'm the king of cavities. I can't even count how many i've had in the past 5 years since i've gotten my braces off, but I don't think i've gone to a routine 6 month check up without leaving with another appointment for fillings.

Feels bad man

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Veneers!!! You a movie star???

As I said, I have no memory of getting them. I really don't. I did not even realize I had them until he suggested I replace them.

I was a monster alien in Star Trek once though. Not an episode or movie. I was offscreen, but in the credits.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    I lost one of my two big front teeth when I was about 12 or so.

I was at summer camp, and we were at the camp's stables. We had just finished riding, and were waling back down to the camp and someone in front of me was swinging a water canteen on his finger in front of me.

One of those old big, round, steel canteens.

It left his finger and came straight for my mouth. Guess it thought I was thirsty. Impact was right on my right big tooth, out it came. Mostly.

I woke up in Idaho Springs, the closest town to camp, and in the hospital/clinic there.

I had a really ugly stub for several years and a plastic cap I could remove to gross out girls, lol.

When I was, oh, maybe 16, I got it capped with Platinum, and a Porcelain overlay. 30 years later, it's my best tooth.

My parents dentist was the greatest. I went to Myron until he dies about a decade ago. Nitrous is the way to go when in the chair. Always. Worth every penny.

I just started going back to the dentist after a five year hiatus. My last one spent all his time, MY time, talking about how he wanted to replace all my veneers my mom had installed (I have no memory of this), and other cosmetic procedures he wanted to do.

Just clean the damn teeth and fill anything that needs filling bud. Don't try to pay for your golf fees on my bill. It was like seeing a Chiropractor who wants to sign you up for a dozen visits because you have a muscle ache.

As a retired bum with no dental insurance, I pay it all out of pocket. he knew that, yet still wanted to try to clean me out every time I sat in his chair. At least that's how he came across.

My new dentist is very nice, and kinda hot for her age, lol. The new sonic cleaning can be painful. Wish she had the nitrous. But she's not a sheister like the last guy, so I am ok with it.

She sends the bill to my accountant. Out of sight, out of mind. Just the way I like it. I get out of the chair, schedule the next appointment, and beam back up to the ship. Perfect.

Someday I'll need to replace the Platinum tooth. It should jut about pay for a tank of gas.

Veneers!!! You a movie star???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X