iPod Nano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Nano?

So, I've recently discovered that I'm allowed to listen to music while I'm at work, so I've been using an older iPod touch... It's a pain in the butt to change songs on while I'm trying to work... The solution I've thought of is to get one of the Nano's and one of the wristbands to turn it into a watch... Has anyone else here done that? Is it as user friendly as they make it look? I don't want to get it and find out it doesn't work as well as I had hoped... Any feedback is welcome.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

The Nano watch actually works pretty good. The only thing that could cause problems is when you suddenly move your hand away to grab something, and you end up yanking the headphones out of your ears. So if you do get one of those, make sure you have some lengthy headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      The Nano watch actually works pretty good. The only thing that could cause problems is when you suddenly move your hand away to grab something, and you end up yanking the headphones out of your ears. So if you do get one of those, make sure you have some lengthy headphones.
      the headphones and the cost are my primary concerns... I don't expect the headphones to be that much of an issue as they already run down my shirt and into my pants pocket...

sigpic

Comment

I picked it up tonight, and a wristband... I'm loving it... I'm amazed at how user friendly a 1.5 inch touchscreen can be.... The only thing I wish was different is the capacity, but I had the choice to get the 16 GB one, but decided against it. That's all on me

sigpic

Comment

You could get some wireless headphones, those things are shnazzy.

Comment

Boooo Apple
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
              Boooo Apple
              nobody else makes a more convenient mp3 player for active purposes than the ipod nano in my opinion... If it weren't such a pain to pull the mp3 player from my pocket I would have gone with a cheaper device

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                nobody else makes a more convenient mp3 player for active purposes than the ipod nano in my opinion... If it weren't such a pain to pull the mp3 player from my pocket I would have gone with a cheaper device
                You're right

There aren't many mp3 players out there that match up to iPods

But still I must boo Apple
                sigpic
                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                X