Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh My Gosh!!!! Check this out!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh My Gosh!!!! Check this out!!!!!

    You guys have got to see this. Completely unbelievable!!!


    Just look at THIS:







    Can you believe what you're seeing? I mean, where the heck is Donatello?

  • #2
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

    Comment


    • #3


      Wait.... Now Raph is twins?????

      Comment


      • #4
        What were you looking up that you came across this?

        "Hot Ninja Turtles?" Lol
        sigpic


        Comment


        • #5
          Can't help but make a joke. (Cp if somebody gets this)

          Sir, what you need to do is just look at them. Would you look at them?
          Oh my God, just look at them!
          You need to step back, and give them a good look.

          Just look at them.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            Can't help but make a joke. (Cp if somebody gets this)

            Sir, what you need to do is just look at them. Would you look at them?
            Oh my God, just look at them!
            You need to step back, and give them a good look.

            Just look at them.
            wow....I could use Cp's but I'm lost like yesterday's game...lol
            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

            Adopted Broncos:
            -:Mr. Decker:-

            Comment


            • #7
              Girl in the middle looks just like sarah chalke

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                Girl in the middle looks just like sarah chalke
                She for sure looks just as anorexic.
                sigpic
                Sig pic by dbfan2007

                Originally posted by kishzilla
                You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                You damn right!

                Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                Have It All - Blu3
                Conceited - Blu3
                Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                All On You - Blu3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Foez View Post
                  She for sure looks just as anorexic.
                  Sarah chalke anorexic??? She had some jiggle on her from what I remember... on scrubs at least.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                    Sarah chalke anorexic??? She had some jiggle on her from what I remember... on scrubs at least.
                    She did the first season but the "last" season when they went to the Bahamas when Janitor got married, watch that again she just looks unnatural being this skinny.



                    Now this is alot better.

                    sigpic
                    Sig pic by dbfan2007

                    Originally posted by kishzilla
                    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                    You damn right!

                    Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                    Have It All - Blu3
                    Conceited - Blu3
                    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                    All On You - Blu3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      You guys have got to see this. Completely unbelievable!!!


                      Just look at THIS:







                      Can you believe what you're seeing? I mean, where the heck is Donatello?
                      The two on the left are making duck faces. They are supposed to be TURTLES!

                      Childhood ruined.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        You guys have got to see this. Completely unbelievable!!!


                        Just look at THIS:







                        Can you believe what you're seeing? I mean, where the heck is Donatello?
                        All I can say is this.

                        Last edited by Chillez; 10-03-2011, 10:57 PM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          The two on the left are making duck faces. They are supposed to be TURTLES!

                          Childhood ruined.
                          And back to the most pressing issue:


                          WHERE IS DONATELLO?!?!?!??!!!!??!??!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            And back to the most pressing issue:


                            WHERE IS DONATELLO?!?!?!??!!!!??!??!!
                            I always thought Donatello was the smart one, so she's probably somewhere learning, instead of being a slutty ninja.
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              And back to the most pressing issue:


                              WHERE IS DONATELLO?!?!?!??!!!!??!??!!
                              ...Or she's in the kitchen...where she belongs...
                              sigpic

                              Hooray, beer!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X