Steve Jobs Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Jobs Dies

CUPERTINO, Calif. (AP) -- Apple says the company's co-founder Steve Jobs has died. He was 56. In a brief statement the company said Jobs died Wednesday. He had been battling pancreatic cancer.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple-...58028.html?x=0

RIP
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

I don't pay attention to much but I did know he retired or stepped down from his position. Was it also known that hr had cancer at the time?

Comment

Very sad and unfortunate news, prayers to his family and friends.
      R.I.P

Rest In Paradise.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

noway

RIP DUDE!!!!

Comment

Wow, maybe this is why he stepped down.

RIP Steve Jobs, you helped create things to make life more enjoyable. You will be missed.
          Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 10-05-2011, 05:16 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

That's sad

I've always respected Steve Jobs and his black shirts. R.I.P.

This is a sad, historic event. My kids will be asking me where I was the day Steve Jobs died.
            Last edited by getlynched47; 10-05-2011, 05:20 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Rest in Peace.
              "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

This was... abrupt. I didn't even hear anything about this until just now, and BOOM. There it is, Steve Jobs is dead. Wow..

Comment

RIP Steve Jobs

Comment

I knew he stepped down because he was sick, just didn't know he had cancer.

There rumors last month that he died, but his family said he was still alive. Now he has lost his battle.

Very sad, and people should look at him and others whom have lost their life to pancreatic cancer or any form of cancer.

Get checked out, and not just once and a while. But often, you don't wanna find out you have cancer before it's to last to fight.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

RIP. Sad but not unexpected. He has had cancer for sometime now, been battling with it since about 2004 and has looked good and bad during that stretch of time.

Comment

ya hes had cancer for a while as cahill said

very sad, one of the greatest business/influential people of our time and generation

may he rest in peace!
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Thank you Mr. Jobs.

For years I lived in frustration with products from Sony, HP, and Dell. I finally broke down and spent the money to buy a Macbook back in Sept. 2007, and am typing on it right now. Never once has this product given me the hassles I learned to accept and live with as part of having a computer.

I have NEVER ONCE had a warning pop up, or had any of the problems that I had with previous computers. Which were numerous, and often involved me waiting on the phone to talk to a customer service rep who could not help me. I have not made one call since buying your product.

I love my I pad also. When this thing finally dies someday, that will become my primary computer, and the item with which I surf the internet.

I do not use the phone, as I only need the phone feature, but for computers, sir, yours are the best!

Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for improving it. Thank you for removing the most frustrating part of it. Thank you for making it more pleasant.

Rest in peace.

Comment

My prayers are with his family.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

RIP, very sad indeed.

He accomplished so much in life, sad to see him die so young.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X