Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    Thank you Mr. Jobs.

For years I lived in frustration with products from Sony, HP, and Dell. I finally broke down and spent the money to buy a Macbook back in Sept. 2007, and am typing on it right now. Never once has this product given me the hassles I learned to accept and live with as part of having a computer.

I have NEVER ONCE had a warning pop up, or had any of the problems that I had with previous computers. Which were numerous, and often involved me waiting on the phone to talk to a customer service rep who could not help me. I have not made one call since buying your product.

I love my I pad also. When this thing finally dies someday, that will become my primary computer, and the item with which I surf the internet.

I do not use the phone, as I only need the phone feature, but for computers, sir, yours are the best!

Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for improving it. Thank you for removing the most frustrating part of it. Thank you for making it more pleasant.

Rest in peace.

email address for friends etc to leave message [email protected]

Your message would make me smile if I knew him, would you want to send it to his family/friends/employees?

Comment

Thanks Portia!

Letter copied and sent.

Comment

my macbook pro was hands down the best 1500 i have ever spent, id still have my older one but i killed it with a glass of water

in a little over 2 years i think its frozen 2-3 times and that was my fault and im CONSTANTLY on it

apple knows how to take care of its customers as well
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Sad, sad day. May he rest in peace knowing he left his mark on our world.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Truely a sad day for America for sure. I don't use Apple products but have a ton of respect for the empire he helped build
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The iPod Nano is strangely one of the greatest tiny pieces of technology I have ever bought... The convenience of having my music collection right there on my wrist, and the user friendly interface on it's beautiful 1.5" screen is incredible. If it weren't for the work of Steve I'd never have been able to experience that. His contributions to the tech world will never be forgotten.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

R.I.P to one of America's greatest icon!

Comment

Prayers to his family.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

This was a person with pure genius........there are few like him in terms of pioneering and implementing, and actually shaping the world we live in.

This is a serious loss of talent and ability......and I'm sure it's a much bigger loss to his family.

Comment

Jobs was a brilliant marketer. The way he got people to buy over-priced products and still be happy is a thing of beauty. He was a purely brilliant marketing strategist.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Posting this from my iPhone.

Thank you Steve Jobs. You are an amazing person. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          This was a person with pure genius........there are few like him in terms of pioneering and implementing, and actually shaping the world we live in.

This is a serious loss of talent and ability......and I'm sure it's a much bigger loss to his family.
                          Not only did he shape the world we live in, but he set the bar high. Thank goodness his talents will not go to waste as his legacy lives on. Let's just hope that the the knowledge and quality doesn't suffer from this loss.

RIP Mr. Jobs

Thoughts and Prayers to the family.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

RIP Steve Jobs.
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember Owning a copy of a fortune 500 magazine back in 2001, and Steve was on the cover. The cover gloated about his wealth in regard to stock options. I remember at the time thinking about how great it must be to be him. I was blown away when I heard yesterday.
                              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Nearly impossible to quantify the impact this man had on our world. Hard to say where we would be without his influence.

Amazing man, and a loss for our country.

Comment

Working...
                                X