Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I hope you bought him an ice cream cone and told him how proud you are of him....not that it's necessary to do something like that to yourself, but you get what I mean. "little dude" showed some heart.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    Show him the video of Tebow playing in High school with a broken leg...

help him relate to Tim... and the love of the game.

heckuva role model.

Tell him Painter said..
    "Way to go , tough guy!"

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your son's injury, and i pray for a speedy recovery. Hey, 10 yrs old and playing through pain, you got a baby Tebow there :thumb:

Aloha

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    The Johnstown drinking water gives you a lot of heart.

Continuing reports also say it makes you crazy. See: bag lady.

Ha Ha! good one. And don't forget charlie chicken or is it chicken charlie? & also igor.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Yeah i kinda wished we would have known & been able to get him checked alot sooner, but we were going off what the parmedic said.

Another thing i just learned a little bit ago is my wife said when the coach asked him if he was hurt he said no. So i don't know if he was thinking he would try to play through the pain or what, but that would have been bad.
    The Johnstown drinking water gives you a lot of heart.

Continuing reports also say it makes you crazy. See: bag lady.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Man he stuck around after breaking it? That is a tough kid you've got there

Hope it heals up nice and he can play football right away
    Yeah i kinda wished we would have known & been able to get him checked alot sooner, but we were going off what the parmedic said.

Another thing i just learned a little bit ago is my wife said when the coach asked him if he was hurt he said no. So i don't know if he was thinking he would try to play through the pain or what, but that would have been bad.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Sorry to hear about the bad break.... err...

Okay, I'll start over. I'm sorry to hear about the injury. He'll come back strong!!

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Hope your son gets better soon.

Around here, they don't have actual kickoffs until the kids are in Jr. High to avoid these types of injuries.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    Man he stuck around after breaking it? That is a tough kid you've got there

Hope it heals up nice and he can play football right away

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    He is right handed & it is his left arm that is broke so i guess it's at least better that it wasn't the right arm.
    I hope your kid gets better because that sucks breaking a bone.

Your story reminds me of when I was in the 5th grade and my friend broke his right arm. Needless to say he was right handed so he had to have his mom come into school for like a week so she could write for him. Talk about embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    That is a little help anyways

Still a pain.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Bummer.

I broke mine in half high jumping in the 4th grade in Pueblo, Summer came shortly and we ended up moving to California...long hot summer lol with that dang cast.

Is it the one he uses most? Mine was and I ended up somewhat ambedextrious to this day,
    He is right handed & it is his left arm that is broke so i guess it's at least better that it wasn't the right arm.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Bummer.

I broke mine in half high jumping in the 4th grade in Pueblo, Summer came shortly and we ended up moving to California...long hot summer lol with that dang cast.

Is it the one he uses most? Mine was and I ended up somewhat ambedextrious to this day,

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    It was unfortunate it happened so early in the game,i know you wanted to see him get more playing time.It seems the smaller kids always seemed to be tough competitors to make up for their lack of size.

I pray for a speedy recovery
    Thanks BSD, i just hope this does not discourage him from playing in the future, because he was really into it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    It was unfortunate it happened so early in the game,i know you wanted to see him get more playing time.It seems the smaller kids always seemed to be tough competitors to make up for their lack of size.

I pray for a speedy recovery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X