Strange Broncos Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Broncos Items

My wife had this made for me the other week (didn't know, was a surprise).

And no, i'm not a bird watcher, or bird enthusiast, or bird anything LOL.

Just so random. (Basically she did it cause her friend makes bird baths).

Thought i'd share, and see if anyone else has off the wall Broncos memorabilia....
    sigpic

haha maybe you have a new hobby! or use it as a gameday table for your snacks

that is pretty strange though.

i dont have any weird stuff yet but im sure that will change once i get my own house or a wife
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

If it had a center bowl, I could use it for nacho cheese dips and chips.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        If it had a center bowl, I could use it for nacho cheese dips and chips.

You have a very sweet wife. Forget that it's a birdbath.

It's Broncos!

I have a Broncos Pillow Pet. Hubby felt sorry for me because I was using my stuffed The Dog as a neck pillow, so he gave me an early Christmas present.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I have a ceiling fan that I painted, my computer is orange and blue, body pillow, my bedset is orange and blue, i also have a toaster that toasts a broncos logo into the bread oh and my tattoo!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Birdbath?

Hell, it looks like a beer and wine chiller to me. Fill that sucker with ice, set it by the fire pit, and you got yourself a Colorado Patio Party.

If you don't want it, I'll give it a home. I'll even come get it (or pay for shipping) and pay you something for it.

You should see some of the crap I have. At least you can manufacture a use for that doodad.

You really should see my raccoon's nest full of Bronco crap. You'll be happy you only have the bird bath/beer chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              ... i also have a toaster that toasts a broncos logo into the bread
              Seriously??????

I want one!
              Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
              sigpic
              I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
              Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I think about this every so often.

I don't necessarily have the most memorabilia or jerseys, etc...

But I have some pretty random stuff... like a few months ago, I needed a case for my contact lenses. I was just looking through the contact cleaning solutions, as some come with free cheap cases. My wife (who does everything she can to support my fanhood, as she's a fan of another team) says... you're getting these... they're blue and orange.

Didn't come free with solution... but I'll be darned if it isn't the best contact case I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                  Birdbath?

Hell, it looks like a beer and wine chiller to me. Fill that sucker with ice, set it by the fire pit, and you got yourself a Colorado Patio Party.

If you don't want it, I'll give it a home. I'll even come get it (or pay for shipping) and pay you something for it.

You should see some of the crap I have. At least you can manufacture a use for that doodad.

You really should see my raccoon's nest full of Bronco crap. You'll be happy you only have the bird bath/beer chest.
                  I like the way you think, sounds like a brillant idea.

Oh & don't take this the wrong way, but you really shouldn't call any broncos item crap, instead just call it stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    I like the way you think, sounds like a brillant idea.
                    Hooa!

Oh & don't take this the wrong way, but you really shouldn't call any broncos item crap, instead just call it stuff.
                    Yeah, it's kind of blasphemous, but I think I crossed that threshold somewhere between putting a Bronco book cover on my Bible, rewriting the Lord's Prayer and making it into a Bronco Blessing, and getting a Bronco rosary made.

I'm not entirely positive which of those antics (among others) did it for me, but I'm pretty sure I entered the "heretic" realm a while ago.

I'm pretty sure I'm past the point of penance, so I generally go for the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by rjent View Post
                      Seriously??????

I want one!
                      I got it at best buy for like $13 or something like that... It normally runs for $40

Oh, and I've got a Broncos snuggie!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I really like the bird bath. That would go great in my yard!

:thumb:

Comment

i thought it was a bong at first

Can't have this kinda thread without pimping my ps3:

Comment

12, is that really yours?

Did you make that or buy the stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                              i thought it was a bong at first

Can't have this kinda thread without pimping my ps3:

whaaaaaaaaaat? That is hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X