Are You A Leg Man/Woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other - McNugget.

Not so much the McNugget itself, but I'm pretty sure I'm hooked on the dipping sauces. I usually get a variety of sauces when I order.
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Comment

The double down is great and so is Stacy Keibler. From the Baltimore Ravens to WCW to WWF to DWTS to George Lopez, Psych, Life With Brian, Blue Mountain State, Chuck, to How I Met Your Mother. Everything about her is fantastic!
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
        Other - McNugget.

Not so much the McNugget itself, but I'm pretty sure I'm hooked on the dipping sauces. I usually get a variety of sauces when I order.
        3 of you picked "other", which is now tied for 2nd. I'm thinking the 2 other "others" have been influenced by the pics of the young ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          3 of you picked "other", which is now tied for 2nd. I'm thinking the 2 other "others" have been influenced by the pics of the young ladies!
          I resent that implication! One of them was me.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I voted leg because I couldn't vote for leg and thigh, then I found out you really are talking chicken instead of chicken.

So just for that I'm really voting for chicken fried chicken.

And the double downs are awesome. I got one when it first came out, ate about half for lunch, the rest for dinner. Now, because of a bunch of whiners about food, they've gotten really skimpy. You had to eat it when it was hot and limit yourself to just one s month, but they were awesome.
            Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
              I resent that implication! One of them was me.
              Sorry bud.......the "beak"......who doesn't love a good beak now and then!!!!

You can reconsider, and vote for the long legged gal....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                This is the description.....

This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe®), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

Holy Mother of God, that sounds pretty good actually. Not sure I could eat all that in one go tho lol..

Damn this thread is making me hungry!
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                  Nah she was a WWE Diva:

Haha my bad, great picture btw.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Holy Mother of God, that sounds pretty good actually. Not sure I could eat all that in one go tho lol..

Damn this thread is making me hungry!
                    I'll split one with ya if it's too much......but just to make sure it's enough, we can put in a nice big bun, and throw some mayo and other stuff on it.......

Throw in some fries and a nice drink, and life's good......

.......and fattening!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X