Josieys 10K pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josieys 10K pool

Ya know how everyone does baby pool, when someone is pregnant - everyone in the office picks a date and the winner gets a lil prize or somethin - I thought I would start a thread to see if anyone can predict on what day and hour joisey will reach 10k posts - This is HUGE people 10,000 posts and that doesnt include all the ones that were deleted (prolly thanks to me - LOL )

hahahaha...i can't believe you just started this thread.
    My prediction...tomorrow at 4:20.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i say NOVEMBER 17th

Comment

Monday November 8th at 2:00 pm

And joisey - NO CHEATING - you cant hold back or post alot to try and get a specific person to win (unless its me ) :whispers: we will discuss the split of the prize later

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Monday November 8th at 2:00 pm

And joisey - NO CHEATING - you cant hold back or post alot to try and get a specific person to win (unless its me ) :whispers: we will discuss the split of the prize later
          So, wait...I'm gonna have about 900 posts from now til monday? I don't even post on the weekend though! am i that much a nerd?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

thats unbelievable jersey.... have you been here since day 1? are you the leading posteR?

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              So, wait...I'm gonna have about 900 posts from now til monday? I don't even post on the weekend though! am i that much a nerd?

Oops - my bad for some reason i thought you only had a couple hundred to go - OK I need to change it to Monday December 6 at 2:00 p.m.

Comment

ill change mine to december 11th thats my final

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                  thats unbelievable jersey.... have you been here since day 1? are you the leading posteR?
                  Nah, I've been here since march i believe...

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    Nah, I've been here since march i believe...
                    Duh look at the join date that is posted next to your name - March 2004 - sheesh men - you have to show them where EVERYTHING is

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Duh look at the join date that is posted next to your name - March 2004 - sheesh men - you have to show them where EVERYTHING is
                      not everything....

Comment

November 24th. That is my final answer.

Comment

I also need times - only hours though I dont think we need to get as specific as minutes but we def. need an hour as to avoid a tie.

Comment

Nov 24th at 4:00 PM. =p

Maybe we should just not let people pick duplicate days eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                              Nov 24th at 4:00 PM. =p

Maybe we should just not let people pick duplicate days eh?
                              Nah cause then it really limits their guess, IMO - got get down to the hour -

Whats the prize you ask - (well you didnt but anywho) IDK - LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X