wow im slow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow im slow...

no really im slow..i knew there was something about the picture in my sig that just wasnt right so it put it on and here it is, like a week after i put it up..and i realize what it is. THE DEER ON THE FAR LEFT HAS 2 HEADS! lol, well i feel better now..slow...but better

pimpette

WOW WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
      no really im slow..i knew there was something about the picture in my sig that just wasnt right so it put it on and here it is, like a week after i put it up..and i realize what it is. THE DEER ON THE FAR LEFT HAS 2 HEADS! lol, well i feel better now..slow...but better

pimpette
      j saw that and i was looking for some legs behind the first deer..... there arent any.... where the hell did you find that pic?
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

yeah, its does look a little photoshopped
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

my friend sent it to me..she was reading something online about ghost stories or what not and this picture was there and supposebly someone took a picture of the deer and when it developed there were 2 heads..ya im sure. probably is photo shoped, but its still great

pimpette

Comment

Working...
          X