Is anyone here on friendster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone here on friendster?

Just signed up, it's kinda cool, you can see the degrees of separation between you and people you meet, or whatever. =p I need more friends tho, as sadly I have only 2 atm!

It's odd, a girl I met here in SC and I were separated by 6 degrees through one of my friends from high school in CO. Spooky. =p

Originally posted by Perry1977
    Just signed up, it's kinda cool, you can see the degrees of separation between you and people you meet, or whatever. =p I need more friends tho, as sadly I have only 2 atm!

It's odd, a girl I met here in SC and I were separated by 6 degrees through one of my friends from high school in CO. Spooky. =p
    link?

Comment

Uhm.

www.friendster.com

There ya go. =p

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977

do you just list your friends name or do you need an e-mail too? do your friends have to sign up for it to work? I'd like to check it out. One of my friends just got me to sign up on hi5, have you ever heard of that?

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Hmmm, no haven't heard of it, but I'm prettymuch in the dark when it comes to these things. Basically you have to have someone's permission to be their 'friend' on friendster. If you PM me your email, I can send you an invite, or you can just go there and sign yourself up and see if you can find any of your friends.

Comment

Working...
          X