Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the world???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How in the world???

    I pulled a hammy while sleeping. Getting old sux !
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

  • #2
    Knowshon? Is that you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Rev... You remind me of Demayrius Thomas but older
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Hey Rev... You remind me of Demayrius Thomas but older
        and less injury prone!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
          I pulled a hammy while sleeping. Getting old sux !
          Wait... are you sure you were just sleeping?

          I can understand pulling a hammy doing something else in bed, but sleeping? I don't believe you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
            I pulled a hammy while sleeping. Getting old sux !
            Sorry to hear that
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
              I pulled a hammy while sleeping. Getting old sux !
              Are you sure you weren't blacked out and doing something else? That's the only thing I can think of lol. That sucks though.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

              Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

              Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                Wait... are you sure you were just sleeping?

                I can understand pulling a hammy doing something else in bed, but sleeping? I don't believe you.
                Yep just sleeping. I was rolling over from my right side to my left heard a pop and WOW it hurts.
                Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
                  Yep just sleeping. I was rolling over from my right side to my left heard a pop and WOW it hurts.
                  ewwww you needa start walkin

                  glad you don't play for the broncos thats for sure! lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did you fall off an exercise bike?
                    sigpic

                    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Were you sleeping or were you 'sleeping?'

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X