Old Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Chicago

This is where I go to watch my games. True, I could get into an expensive TV contract and just stay at home for my games and whatnot. But I love the Old Chicago near me. It's very close to my church so right after church I don my custom made Jersey and head straight over.

Often times I stand in line just so I can get a good seat in the bar. I'm not even 21 yet though! Also going to old Chicago does keep me out of those expensive TV contracts so I save money. Going there tomorrow if I get the day off from work as planned.

Paid a friend $10 to close for me. Anyway, I'm excited that I actually get a day off for once!!!

What are your favorite restaurants to watch football at?
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

... Bro... You can get an antenna to watch the games at home... I guarantee you will save money doing that as opposed to going to old Chicago as long as you have a digital ready tv.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      ... Bro... You can get an antenna to watch the games at home... I guarantee you will save money doing that as opposed to going to old Chicago as long as you have a digital ready tv.
      I tried that for a while. I got TERRIBLE reception. Everything was really fuzzy and all.

I got the channels with all the fuzz attached.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        I tried that for a while. I got TERRIBLE reception. Everything was really fuzzy and all.

I got the channels with all the fuzz attached.
        That sucks! My favorite restaurant to watch the games at is Casa De Frenchy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          That sucks! My favorite restaurant to watch the games at is Casa De Frenchy
          Is it Spanish?

I don't know man. I love the excitement and meeting all the different fans from different teams. Except for Chargers fans. Man they are so annoying.
          sigpic

Comment

I love to go to Buffalo Wild Wings too. Ever try the Mild wings there? I'm not too fond of extremely hot food, but the mild wings are good enough for me! I was visiting my friend in Ft. Collins last week, and we watched Game 6 of the World Series at Buffalo Wild Wings. We love to go there a lot.

Another thing I like about it is that some of the waiters/waitresses like sports, and you can talk it with them. One waiter told me about his Fantasy Football team once.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              Is it Spanish?

I don't know man. I love the excitement and meeting all the different fans from different teams. Except for Chargers fans. Man they are so annoying.
              We serve traditional game day fares, free beer provided you have a DD and a cozy family friendly environment... Lol

sigpic

Comment

When I lived in Denver, I would go to America's (not there anymore) on Illiff/Quebec. There was one guy there, that if you shouted out a number, he could name off every Bronco that ever wore it. It was amazing.

But now, I go to a friend's house, because he got the NFL Ticket, and another friend of mine and I switch off who brings the beer and who brings the food. Also, those guys are a Chargers fan and a Chiefs fan. My friend who is a Raiders fan never shows up, even though we ask.
                Ironic, because neither did his teams defense yesterday.
                sigpic
                HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Working...
                X