What are you thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thankful for?

With Thanksgiving coming up, I thought it would be nice to have a thankful for thread.

So, what is everyone thankful for?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

I'm thankful for teh lub teh lub teh lub.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Coffee, Football, Hockey, beer, my family ( and girlfriend I guess ) and heated seats in my truck
      Last edited by Remedy; 11-23-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Football, having a job, family, friends, life coming together slowly but surely...
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

My family & Tim Tebow starting on my DENVER BRONCOS!

I also love my DVDs, autographs, sports, and books
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            Football, having a job, family, friends, life coming together slowly but surely...
            I'm with you.

I'll add my health.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              I'm with you.

I'll add my health.
              Can't believe I forgot my health!

Also thankful that some girl pushed me down the stairs when I was little because she didn't like my hair, so from then on I've been getting buzz cuts... I spend $0 on haircuts each year
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Keep yer turkey, I want banana cream pie. Man that is good stuff!

But really, I'm mostly thankful for my health, family and friends, living in a country where free will is a right annnd... Broncos, architecture, flight simulation and flying, 80's music in particular, having a shaver, vintage motorcycles, travelling, brunettes and reading the news.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                  Keep yer turkey, I want banana cream pie. Man that is good stuff!

But really, I'm mostly thankful for my health, family and friends, living in a country where free will is a right annnd... Broncos, architecture, flight simulation and flying, 80's music in particular, having a shaver, vintage motorcycles, travelling, brunettes and reading the news.
                  I love this list! :thumb:

I'm thankful for God blessing me with a roof over my head, food on my family's table, a rewarding job, a loving wife, two awesome boys, my overall good health.

I'm also thankful for a lot of other stuff but those are the biggies, though the more I think about it, banana cream pie may need to be added to the list...
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                  FF is awesome!

Comment

I am very thankful for my family here in the US and back home in Norway; without them, I would not be who I am today.

I am very thankful for having stayed with the same company since I became a legal alien in 2005. This will end very soon, but I am glad and thankful to have gotten the experience of working financial aid, even if it for a crap institution like UoP.

I am very thankful for all my friends, on this board and on Facebook.

I am very thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my wife's family, and that they've accepted me as one of their own.
                    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am thankful for the blessings in life that God gives:
                      • My family and friends for standing by me through any and everything I put them through earlier in life
                      • The people that have been placed in my life that help me improve and walk the walk as intended for me
                      • I am thankful for the ability to provide for my family and have enough left over to help people in need
                      • I am thankful for a a little boy in India that is opening my heart and helping change me
                      • I am thankful for so much more than I can put in this thread

On the more light hearted side, I am thankful the Broncos have become much more fun to watch. Win, lose, or draw it just feels better than it did the past few years.

*There's always a choice

Comment

I am thankful for:

My daughter, and most family members
                        My job. Football. Colorado. Winter and snow.
                        The Broncos, paid holidays off, my bonus check to help pay for Christmas.

Last but not least:

My faith, which has helped me to be successful and keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Wishing everyone on this message board a safe, healthy, and happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Football, pretty girls, and chocolate.

sigpic
                          - ★ -
                          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I am thankful for my family, friends my daughter who loves me no matter what, my health and all of our soldiers overseas fighting for my right to live in a free country where i can open my own business and do what i love.
                            My Adopted Bronco - Eddie Royal

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!” - Indian Larry

Comment

Without question my family & the health of my family, outside of that not much else really means that much to me. Not that i don't care about other things but family is the most important thing in life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X