DirecTV
    My pets (3 dogs and a cat)
    My sense of humor
    The Wyoming Cowboys being Bowl eligible for once...leading to
    Brett Smith

And my health
    sigpic
    HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Here's something I just posted on my facebook... I was feeling pretty down about having to work tomorrow, starting thinking a little more upbeat and here's the result...

Speaking of things being just a matter of how you look at them... I could sit and mope that I have to work tomorrow (today now) or I could take the upbeat and think "wow... I get the opportunity to go make money tomorrow" there are those who are less fortunate than me who would love to be able to go do what I do for a living. I think I need to start thinking like this a lot more often. Granted that doesn't stop me from hoping tomorrow is a quick day and I can be at the table in time for Thanksgiving dinner... Glass is now half full! Someone get me the pitcher and we'll fill it the rest of the way up!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        Here's something I just posted on my facebook... I was feeling pretty down about having to work tomorrow, starting thinking a little more upbeat and here's the result...

Speaking of things being just a matter of how you look at them... I could sit and mope that I have to work tomorrow (today now) or I could take the upbeat and think "wow... I get the opportunity to go make money tomorrow" there are those who are less fortunate than me who would love to be able to go do what I do for a living. I think I need to start thinking like this a lot more often. Granted that doesn't stop me from hoping tomorrow is a quick day and I can be at the table in time for Thanksgiving dinner... Glass is now half full! Someone get me the pitcher and we'll fill it the rest of the way up!
        Happy thanksgiving my friend hope you can get home early to your family

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          Happy thanksgiving my friend hope you can get home early to your family
          I'm sure I will... I was listening to the list of products that we won't be getting tomorrow and I was left thinking "what exactly are we going to have to do tomorrow??? "

Its basically going to be unload trucks, put our milk out, go home... I'm probably forgetting something but I think it's just going to be a waiting game for things to get there tomorrow... lol... For that I am thankful
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            I'm sure I will... I was listening to the list of products that we won't be getting tomorrow and I was left thinking "what exactly are we going to have to do tomorrow??? "

Its basically going to be unload trucks, put our milk out, go home... I'm probably forgetting something but I think it's just going to be a waiting game for things to get there tomorrow... lol... For that I am thankful
            Home in time for turkey and the harbaugh bowl

Comment

I'm still thankful for cartoons

Comment

Working...
              X